VN - Ren'Py - Summer Story [v0.3.0] [Logo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sotorojo

Something is really off with the size of the two ... boys? men? It says they are college age, but they are so much smaller than sister, like dwarves or midgets or something. It's like the dev couldn't make up their mind of they were 10 year old boys or 18 year olds. Sis is lovely, and the graphics is nice and somewhat unusual. The two boys are like robots. No expressions, one dimensional characters. I don't mind "perv on sis" games, but it was so awkwardly done here. I had to quit, because I ended out hating both of the little midget robot guys.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I'm surprised a game with such poor dialogue and renders still got so many positive ratings (considering many games on this website get mowed down for less). Apart from that, I agree with the reviews below and I'm actually looking forward to the next updates.

Pros:
    • I love the setting and the story. I'm a sucker for this kind of incest, with a slow build-up and believable character personalities. Also the different paths show a lot of potential at the moment.
    • Kasie (the main female character) looks hot and cute.
    • The animations look great, which is very promising for the upcoming sex scenes.
    Cons:
    • Like I mentioned the use of English is poor. I know the dev isn't a native English speaker and he apologizes for it at the start of the game, but an English proofreader would really help a lot. You get used to it though.
    • The renders are average but passable. The female characters look good, which is the most important. The little brothers on the other hand are a bit off, like two buff 26yo frat boys were shrunk down to make them look like they're 15. It's a bit odd but just like the dialogue, you get used to it.
    Overall, despite the negatives I really enjoyed the game so far. It's rare to find an incest game with a decent build-up and characters that act like real people. Just note that v0.1.3 doesn't contain any sexual content yet and it feels like it still may be a while before we get there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fakk2

review for version 0.1.3

Like the other reviewers mentioned the game has a really interesting and partially unique setting. The game is played as a visual novel with branching paths.

The main girl of interest is very attractive and believable.
    Renders are quite nice (not daz nice, but as developer is using different rendering engine it is expected).

As of this time there are no sex or explicit scenes in the game, as the game has slow progressing corruption. This I believe garners more interest in the characters. And from what I have seen from content for supporters, future sex scenes should be awesome.

I would like to point out animations, they are very nice an tastefully done. The current animations are for mundane things like working out etc.

The game is being released in english and russian language.

I am basing the score on from what exists and future potential.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pastera

Incredible start. The renders are great and the girls are just so beautiful. The sister and her best friend are just so pretty.
    The story doesn't devolve into straight up sex which is great as well. There is build up which is a sign fo quality.
    It seems there will also be branching options as the story progresses, like which girl to concentrate on? If you aim for one your brother might go for the other one.
    Or do you team up with your brother?
    Very interesting can't wait for more, so I'll participate on subscribestar or the dev :).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dGe3

Version of game in time of review: 0.1.1.
    This game is as many others on this website playing on incest, but this time it's different because you aren't a son trying to fuck all your family, you are older of two twins trying to "start something" with your sister and maybe invite to this your younger twin. Renders are nice. Fingers crossed for great success.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The idea of the game is really good. The plot develop slowly the relationship between the characters. The quality of the graphic could become a bit better, but this doesn’t disturb the atmosphere of the game. At the moment the game is a bit short, more like a teaser. I give this game 4 of 5 stars as a credit for the good potential of the game. Hope to see more updates soon to give this game more substance...
  7. 4.00 star(s)

memes memer

very attractive renders. good setup and i like the writing/story. it is very broken english but the actual story is pretty immersive and could maybe be really good? it's really early to tell.

as an initial release, it really is kinda nothing. no content. extremely short.