RPGM - Completed - Summer Vacation Countryside Life ~Became the Supervisor for My Younger Cousin's Education~ [v1.0.3] [Teruka Lab]

1. 2.00 star(s)

yamipleb

unexpectedly focused on urination and humiliation
    bad writing or translation and unimaginative scenarios
    not enough attention given to the onee-shota interaction
    +1 star for functional gallery, unlock-able from the start, and being able to toggle pubes on/off.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gambitf95

The game is more focused and pee stuff and exhibition... more hardcore stuff like scat and insect are present but you can skip the scenes. Such content are clearly advertised. So I didn't give a poor note for that.

However, there is strong shota content and there is no Tag about that.

I hoped for more sex and corruption but there is very few of the former and none of the latter. It made me sad :( , but I didn't gave a poor note about that, neither. I just my personnal taste about a game.

What I found below average :
    - Gameplay : each day are repetitive and you have very few control about events. I suspect events are triggered by time factor and clothes you bought. Some events are linked to other.
    - Graphism : A little below average. Quite repetitive.
    - No stories and characters without souls.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Neverakira

feels so content sparse once you actually get into playing it. it feels like there is an insane amount of downtime where you do absolutely nothing. very few scenes for how repetitive and long the game is as well. avoid like the plague.