• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify summer vacation game i cant remember the name of

unknownled

May 23, 2021
You play as this boy who goes to his uncles house over the summer, and your goal is to finish all your homework before 30 days go by. You can interact with the aunt and her 2 daughters mainly. It was a more pixelated style, not 3D. Might have been made with RPGMaker, it had that sort of save system.
Stuff I remember:
One of the daughters was a black haired girl who would help you with your math homework. She would also be playing piano during a part of the day cycle.
The mom had a washing dishes minigame.
The other daughter would play video games with you in her room.
You could go up the mountains and leave honey traps to catch bugs in, then you could sell them. I'm pretty sure that was tied into one of the class subjects too. If you chose to use them for class it would get you points towards the class, as opposed to money.
You had to go to the store to get the honey, not sure if it was the candy store of the general store.
At first you can't climb to the top of the mountain because you don't have enough stamina, you go and see a track coach at the nearby school, who helps you raise your stamina stat. (you also do it with her after you raise the stat high enough)
There was a silence meter and stat that you could upgrade, if you were too loud during H scenes one of the other people in the house would catch you.
There were points you only got once you went to bed, and you could spend them on positions and other skills that would help you get more points with homework or make it easier to get through the minigame.

Character names are on the tip of my tongue but I can't force it out for the life of me.
This is everything I can remember that might help with finding it, if I remember anything else I'll add to it. Any help is appreciated!