Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる Character Card Sharing

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
MALE Character / Good for a Fresh Start (Lowest in Sport/Accademy/Talk)
Karl is a chill boy ( Good for PC "not" for PNG)
(Accessories are optimized for H and not H)

SV_M_20240925114938921.png

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
MALE CHARACTER / Good for have a Rival (HIGH NTR Possible)
Be Careful with HIM (Ugly Bastard)

Takemoto is the typical Ugly Bastard in Hentai (Paint his hairstyle GREY for Old Ugly Bastard)

SV_M_20240925121639581.png

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Created the female romancable characters from a farming sim game called Sunnyside.

Some of the characters hair styles like Hanako and Stephanie were changed because I lack the skills to be creative enough with the accessories to recreate their hair. I did try for a couple of hours and gave up. All their main outfits are based off outfits the characters wear in the game but the swimsuits and work outfits I just made up for fun if you don't like it just change it to their main outfit.

Main reason that inspired me to make this was the game was a fun farming sim made on the Unreal engine which I enjoyed. Despite months of being out the romance system was lacking compared to games like Harvest moon, Rune factory and Stardew valley. So wanted for anyone who likes the game to give you a chance to have a more erotic relationship with the cast which is lacking in the Sunnyside game.

For those who want a more in depth explanation of each character. The character images are aphlabetical order just like the list below minus Hina who is the character with short green hair that is 2nd last.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if I am allowed to share these characters on the sharing site since it seems you can't upload characters that are based on actual franchises which sucks because with AA2 I always played with characters from various series ranging from Zelda to Fire emblem and even Fate and Persona. Is there any fan site where we can upload what we want and download what we want?

Last edited:
Reactions: Altony and AT83

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
All cards made with slider option mod & general name generator.

More to come.

Last edited:

SambaDeAmygo

Jan 24, 2018
Would someone please make Naruto cards, please?

Something like (all shippuden, btw) Tsunade, Sakura, Ino, etc?