Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone [S1 Steam] - Music Restoration Mod [v1.4.0] [Azk66]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 21, 2019
Ok maybe I got something : PatchSG.rpy is rewriting some of the labels of the game (meaning it bypass the modification I made on my mod)

try this one

To reinstall :

Delete PatchSG.rpy and PatchSG.rpyc
Delete season1, music and Cinematics folders
Delete musicmod.rpy and musicmod.rpyc
Delete screens-overwrite.rpy and screens-overwrite.rpyc

Extract my mod again (both azkMod and season1 folder directly into game)
Add the PatchSG.rpy of my message in game folder

Retry
Yes, thank you!! Now it's all work and look like just in you're screenshot, thanks for help :)

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2432847
Overview:

This mod adds an option to the Preferences screen to allow you to switch the music
back to the original soundtrack, before the licensing issues. The switch can be used
at any point during a party, and that will switch the upcoming songs (works with rollbacks).

Since Ocean, like others, put a lot of effort into their OST , might as well be able to enjoy
all the work, regardless of license holders questionable practices.

Updated: 2023-01-04
Created: 2023-01-04
Game/Creator: Summer's Gone / Oceanlab - - - - -
Modder: Azk66
Mod Version: v1.1.0
Game Version: Ch.4.5 Beta
Language: English
Other Mods: List of mods

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Compatibilities:

/!\ If you're using PatchSG.rpy (Uncensor patch)
don't forget to add the ipatch compatibility
(download below or in the thread attached file)

Download: - -
Download ipatch compatibility: - -

View attachment 2284272
4.5 Full : )

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
4.5 Full : )
Oh don't worry, this particular update can't be released without me noticing :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I will work on the mod as soon as I have a few minutes.

Keeping in mind that when Ocean is done with older chapter will be completed, the mod won't receive anymore update, because the new chapter's music are the only ones. Only file needing constant updates will be the Uncensor path (PatchSG.rpy) cause all the labels are inside a single file)

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Quick reminder people, the mod for v4.5Beta should not be used with v4.5 Full because although it won't break the game, you will not be able to see any changes from the already existing scenes (the mod contains the scenes as they were is 4.5b)

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Azk66 is there a way to update sound track for like a particular set of scenes? the sound track for the Bella date changed and the new one just doesnt do it. I wanna change back to the same track as 4.5 beta. I heard the same sound track somewhere else in the game, so not sure about Ocean's reasoning to remove it for this date scene

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Azk66 is there a way to update sound track for like a particular set of scenes? the sound track for the Bella date changed and the new one just doesnt do it. I wanna change back to the same track as 4.5 beta. I heard the same sound track somewhere else in the game, so not sure about Ocean's reasoning to remove it for this date scene
I generate a file will all differences in chapter 3.5 file between version 4.5 beta and full and I don't see any difference about the music. The music from 4.5 beta and 4.5 full are the same for the the 3.5 content (from Bella date to MC tied up by Zara)

Reactions: honkyfifteen

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I generate a file will all differences in chapter 3.5 file between version 4.5 beta and full and I don't see any difference about the music. The music from 4.5 beta and 4.5 full are the same for the the 3.5 content (from Bella date to MC tied up by Zara)
Wow thats weird. i sure noticed a different sound track during the date... Maybe i screwed up something by going back and forth... will try again... Thanks for checking :)

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Just to be clear, does this revert the library of available songs back to the old list (in which case we can't hear the new songs) or does it add the old ones to the library(new + old) ?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Just to be clear, does this revert the library of available songs back to the old list (in which case we can't hear the new songs) or does it add the old ones to the library(new + old) ?
The mod doesn't remove the new songs. What it does is restore the old song if they were changed, if the option is enabled in Preferences. If so, you won't hear the new one. But you can switch between the two mode anytime during the game (as long as the song did not start.

For information, I decided not to just include the old songs to the playlists with the new ones for a simple reason : Ocean made the playlists to match a scene, so adding two to four songs to a playlist won't work because the scenes where the playlists are active are not long enough to hear all of them.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Not sure but I don't think the update is working on 4.5 FULL. I installed it correctly, enabled it, and still got the new chp 1 cinematic song instead of the old good one.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Shit I'm sorry I messed up the file copy and this one was not copied. Fixing it right away
Also the end of Chp 3 cinematic is way better than the new music version. I have the webm file if you don't.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
my version of The Mod works just fine do I still need to download the newest version
I think you do. You will be missing the cinematic at the end of chapter 3 for example (no Rue during MC and Bella date preparation, you won't accept that :p ) You''ll be missing SUmmer and MC kiss in chapter one (you'll have the cinematic but without Always been a dreamer, the Bella MC date on the car eating burger is different too

Your version was a rough Beta sorry :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote