Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's a big future assumption my dude. You don't really know 100% if you will be sticking with these two games til the very end. Who knows if the games will still be around, won't be abandoned, put on hold for future projects etc.

Dude needs to work on two games just to not burn out but is talking about future games and working on two future projects at the same time to not get burnt out. Idk. lots of "Gonna do this/that" let's just see how far it goes and what ends up happening.

I don't like seeing people stoked/hyped/in love with this game only to be let down or ditched before it even starts to lift off.
You think I don't know all of this? You know there is something called seeing the positive in things no need to see the negative in everything , like you are doing right now just let people like me see the positive lol. Which is exactly what I said in my orginal comment "I choose to see the positive " so clearly I know all the bad like it probably never being finished

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
You think I don't know all of this? You know there is something called seeing the positive in things no need to see the negative in everything , like you are doing right now just let people like me see the positive lol.
No, just being realistic and not living in make believe land.

You can stay there, I shall not, sir.

P.S I don't want you to hurt.... that's all I want to try and help people avoid. Sorry for that.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No, just being realistic and not living in make believe land.

You can stay there, I shall not, sir.

P.S I don't want you to hurt.... that's all I want to try and help people avoid. Sorry for that.
I don't see it as living in as living in make believe land when I know the negative already. It's just choosing not to think about such things and staying positive until something bad does happen to the project . Besides you can say the same about almost any AVN on this site getting into AVN's as a hobby you have to know there is a high chance it will never be finished.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
That's a big future assumption my dude. You don't really know 100% if you will be sticking with these two games til the very end. Who knows if the games will still be around, won't be abandoned, put on hold for future projects etc.

Dude needs to work on two games just to not burn out but is talking about future games and working on two future projects at the same time to not get burnt out. Idk. lots of "Gonna do this/that" let's just see how far it goes and what ends up happening.

I don't like seeing people stoked/hyped/in love with this game only to be let down or ditched before it even starts to lift off.

Ohh, solo and or casual? fine... I can work with that. if I can't avoid-em, I'll just friend zone-em. Thank you for this lovely info.

Really? such a strange thing to do really... if he was almost done with it like, why not finish it, rework after? or just move on? not like it looked terrible/horrible before... strange strange strange
I think Ocean realised after CH6 that doing an in game rework when he'd made a bunch of stupid story decisions would be harder and result in a weaker game. Given the quality leap at chapter 6 and then the massive leap to the rework, I still think he chose right. He'd basically got th e the poin where there would be massive reveals, everything was basically set up and ready to play out with the court case etc. there was still at least twice that amount again to do to finish it.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Bibi-News

So, I heard back from Steam

Everything was alright but they want me to check the "Frequent Nudity" button in the content survey. I did so now and as it seems, the game keeps the lower Age rating with the frequent nudity enabled. (Not sure, I assume they bump it up to 18+ soon)

So all that's left for them to check is if I checked that checkmark on Monday.

So it's safe to assume, that SG gets the green light early next week.

1714180843612.png

But it is apparently enough for the game not be available in Germany... So I guess bad luck for my German bros, including me.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Honestly only thing that can get me to hate the game is if he ruins the characters. Story rarely matters to me in AVN's I like compared to the characters. But yeah with him planning on doing like 30 or so chapters is worry some , especially with him doing WIAB. Which is why I used to wish he would drop it but I read once he is working on 2 games so he doesnt get burnout and if that's the case I rather him do 2 games even if it means slower updates to SG. As I rather him not drop this game for as long as possible.
Almost no one likes character recasts. Here I understand you. I don’t think that this can make anyone hate the game, but it can disappoint.

If I'm not mistaken, the game will have 32 chapters, but this whole development with 2 games at the same time seems very strange and confusing. Ocean needs to show himself to be a reliable developer that can be trusted to attract more people, but he doesn't do that. New fans from Steam or GOG will come and see that Ocean is making 2 games at the same time. Do you think they will wait and donate for almost 30 years?

It’s still unclear why Ocean came up with the burnout story. She scares away all reasonable adults who have money. Just imagine, you got a job, after a year you got tired of it and you started to burn out. Instead of taking a vacation, you take a second job so as not to burn out on the first one. Where is the logic? Maybe the point is that you will die of fatigue before you burn out....:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Panic

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Bibi-News

So, I heard back from Steam

Everything was alright but they want me to check the "Frequent Nudity" button in the content survey. I did so now and as it seems, the game keeps the lower Age rating with the frequent nudity enabled. (Not sure, I assume they bump it up to 18+ soon)

So all that's left for them to check is if I checked that checkmark on Monday.

So it's safe to assume, that SG gets the green light early next week.

View attachment 3577952

But it is apparently enough for the game not be available in Germany... So I guess bad luck for my German bros, including me.
So German users can probably get it off Epic - I don't know if Epic has geoblocking, but it's already a 16+ rating there, so there should be no issues. I'm guessing the same will happen with Gog - Steam seem to have shot themselves in the foot - I mean, one or twenty rendered boobs that aren't being fondled is pretty much the same. At least the wait is almost over :coffee::whistle:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Well, according to discord... release could be within the next 2 weeks.

And he was working on WiaB and of course the first chapter of season 2 for SG all the time and got a good bunch work done there... So, could be a lot of Ocean-games-content this year...

Season 1 complete of SG
WiaB next chapter in the pipeline which will be the biggest WiaB update so far with about 2800 renders and so on.
Season 2 chapter 1 of SG should have a good work-progress already too.

No more rework slowing everything down... hardware was upgraded recently.

Yeah 2023 was a kinda "bumpy" ocean year, that might be true... but things are looking better now and he has still delivered way more content both games combined than most DEVs.
This could be a really nice Ocean-Games year. Doesnt hurt to be a little optimistic here...

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So German users can probably get it off Epic - I don't know if Epic has geoblocking, but it's already a 16+ rating there, so there should be no issues. I'm guessing the same will happen with Gog - Steam seem to have shot themselves in the foot - I mean, one or twenty rendered boobs that aren't being fondled is pretty much the same. At least the wait is almost over :coffee::whistle:
Epic sucks ass, I'll not use that plattform even for Ocean. So I guess I'll have to wait for GOG.

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes