Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone Season 1: The Uncut Edition [V1.1][alain8891]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
my only nitpick with your patch , is in the intro cinematics , you forgot to include the one with the raccoon and later you should've cut intro title card from the Vic accident (that one it's just awful) because the original it's 1000 times better , but good job.

i'm just a few scenes from finishing restoring the original soundtrack !
View attachment 3665912
I disagree with you on this, sorry. I did look at reintroducing the intro cinematic you mentioned, but no, I thought it best to no reintroduce it. As for the intro title card in the Vic accident cinematic, there I'd disagree with you as well, the new title card is consistent (font-wise) with the rest of the game as it is in Season 1, and I prefer it like this. All down to personal choices, we'd have to agree to disagree :)

M0narh

May 20, 2024
I seem to remember a scene where the sister was grinding against the MC (mc's cock?), either in a jacuzzi or somewhere else. Or is that a false memory?

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
does this mod restore that too? cause I took a quick look in the gallery and didn't see it. Maybe I made the wrong choices before the scene replay?
It's in there, but as I explained in the OP, the gallery doesn't benefit from the mod changes.

Reactions: M0narh

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Just a hint. The script you used as a basis for your mod is outdated and contained some minor bugs.

In line 9412 and 9484 it shouldn't be "if bellalove >=1:". It's "if bellameet is True:" now. Ocean mixed something up because you can't have any bellalove points at that moment of the game and corrected it in his last update on Steam.

I think there're some bugs more, but I hadn't time to look over the whole script. I just found these two because there're the most obvious while playing.
Now fixed. But Ocean forgot to fix the 2nd occurence of that bug...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and Tremonia

ErnestB

Oct 17, 2019
Nope, as mentioned in the OP, Steam achievements are still there. As it happens I completed my own Steam achievements with the mod.
Ah, yes you mentioned it in your post on the actual game thread. I just read the OP of THIS thread. You might want to consider adding this information here as well. But anyway thanks again.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Ah, yes you mentioned it in your post on the actual game thread. I just read the OP of THIS thread. You might want to consider adding this information here as well. But anyway thanks again.
Dah I thought it was already. My mistake. Will do...

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Great job. Can imagine the pain. Only thing, I noticed some renders are still missing. Is it due to old f95 version?? It was updated on May 15th.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Great job. Can imagine the pain. Only thing, I noticed some renders are still missing. Is it due to old f95 version?? It was updated on May 15th.
What renders do you have in mind? Can you post screenshots of errors you have, if any?

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
What renders do you have in mind? Can you post screenshots of errors you have, if any?
Some are missing at the end of the nami Lake scene. Some during the lake scene. Another one I forgot, which was before that. I didn't go through the whole yet.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Some are missing at the end of the nami Lake scene. Some during the lake scene. Another one I forgot, which was before that. I didn't go through the whole yet.
I don't know which version of Season 1 you're using, but I certainly don't have any problems on my side. Either your version is too old or you forgot to copy the "images" folder from my mod into your "game" folder...

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
I don't know which version of Season 1 you're using, but I certainly don't have any problems on my side. Either your version is too old or you forgot to copy the "images" folder from my mod into your "game" folder...
I did copy everything. I don't know if the version is the issue. Because I used the version which was updated on f95. Ocean probably updated it twice after that.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
while I didn't actually play the steam version and don't know what was changed for steam release, I really appreciate and admire your effort. The only version I've played before was after chapter 1 was remade, before chapter 2 got the same treatment, and the difference of quality was brutal, but I remember the jacuzzi scene so it was probably quite new when I've played, that shit can't ever be altered, it's a sin

will definitely use this for a new playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: alain8891

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I disagree with you on this, sorry. I did look at reintroducing the intro cinematic you mentioned, but no, I thought it best to no reintroduce it. As for the intro title card in the Vic accident cinematic, there I'd disagree with you as well, the new title card is consistent (font-wise) with the rest of the game as it is in Season 1, and I prefer it like this. All down to personal choices, we'd have to agree to disagree :)
already fixed it ! .
and with all the music restored it became " the complete edition " (changed the name on the title):p
fallout-liberty-reprimed.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote