5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
2 min later i figure it out.
Save page as.
Remove the .txt
All files.

PS: I don't know about any transitions ...i can't tell
You don't need to bother yourself with the transitions really. Also you can use this link to make the downloading easier for you.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Sometimes I wonder, why you guys didn't just work together with the dev instead. xd
anyway, ty for the mods.
You probably don't know Ocean, he's hard-headed and doesn't accept any suggestions, much less constructive criticism for the development of games. In fact, he was the one who removed these scenes, like there are scenes that don't even make sense to have been removed but he removed them anyway, there's no way to talk to a dev like that.

bombo

May 12, 2017
thanks alot for your effort, if you don't mind i have a question please
is it possible to use the patch with the walkthrough mod?
if it is which to install first (your patch or the mod)
if it isn't would you consider doing one?

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
It's been answered before...no it's not compatible with the walkthrough mod. Scrappy's mod also includes some deleted scenes (though there are differences).
And no I don't plan on doing a walkthrough...

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I made wt for myself, so if you want I will share it here. Though, please keep in mind that I also made the transitions to be lot faster (take shorter time) and it's the taboo(incest) version.
It's been answered before...no it's not compatible with the walkthrough mod. Scrappy's mod also includes some deleted scenes (though there are differences).
SweatyDevil made a simple walkthrough mod for the Taboo version

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn, I read back that this isn't going the be compatible with the walk through mod... I am on the side leaning that a full restoration of scenes is probably more "important" than the walk through mod, that just means when I finish my first play I'll have to actually read a walk through...
lol :KEK:

bombo

May 12, 2017
thanks for replying

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
because the dev has to appease patreon and steam while the fans don't?

Dev may help but it has to be extraofficial. I have no idea since I don't lurk on game discords, but I wouldn't doubt that you couldn't even have patch discussion on your discord server, so patreon or whatever host could use that against you. We know how their appeal system sucks, once they swing the banhammer on you it's a very stressful process to revert.
ahh, I see.

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Well it's his game and he has his vision for it. Who am I to suggest otherwise? As far as removing scenes and adjusting some renders go, he had his reasons. I'm just a player who likes his game and wants to remember it for what it could have been.

The one thing I'd agree with is regarding proofreading. I've even considered sending him my corrected script once I'm done with it, but then it's so different now with the reintroduced scenes and dialog changes that it might not even be useful to him. But I'm currently spending 2 hours each evening playing the game and proofreading it...from punctuation mistakes, to tense coordination, to misgendered pronouns, to grammar, to whole phrases needing rephrasing because they've obviously been thought of in German and then translated...I'm literally fixing 1 out of 10 lines of the game, and there are 35,000 of them.
True, but it's always been like this for any game, the modding community is the one that fixes or makes things work sometimes.
It feels like the game dev needs one more pipeline to go through before they release their games. ykwim

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
You probably don't know Ocean, he's hard-headed and doesn't accept any suggestions, much less constructive criticism for the development of games. In fact, he was the one who removed these scenes, like there are scenes that don't even make sense to have been removed but he removed them anyway, there's no way to talk to a dev like that.
Welp, it is what it is I guess.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn, I read back that this isn't going the be compatible with the walk through mod... I am on the side leaning that a full restoration of scenes is probably more "important" than the walk through mod, that just means when I finish my first play I'll have to actually read a walk through...
lol :KEK:
it's a worthy sacrifice

it's probably easier for Scrappy to add support for alain patch than the reverse since most choices are probably the same. He even said on his mod thread that he would check this mod a week ago

Last edited:
Reactions: TRKaiser
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote