Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone Season 1: The Uncut Edition [V1.2][alain8891]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Few pages back I posted wt mod for the taboo version. I update it to nevest version since I haven't got the time to play it yet. And as before, I also made the transitions faster. Anyway here you have it.
Hello. Would this WT mod work with the new 1.2 version of alain8891's uncut mod? I never played Summer's Gone before and I would like to try it with alain8891's uncut mod as I've seen he's done an extreme amount of work to restore cut content from the game. But I'd also like to have a WT mod available so I figured I'd ask.

Reactions: alain8891

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Hello. Would this WT mod work with the new 1.2 version of alain8891's uncut mod? I never played Summer's Gone before and I would like to try it with alain8891's uncut mod as I've seen he's done an extreme amount of work to restore cut content from the game. But I'd also like to have a WT mod available so I figured I'd ask.
Hi there, the wt mod was created for the 1.1 version and will not work with the current one. I will, however, update it to the most recent version for you. I'll let you know as soon as I've finished.

Edit:
Here is the walkthrough mod for the 1.2 version. And as before, this is the taboo version. Have fun.

Last edited:

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Hi there, the wt mod was created for the 1.1 version and will not work with the current one. I will, however, update it to the most recent version for you. I'll let you know as soon as I've finished.

Edit:
Here is the walkthrough mod for the 1.2 version. And as before, this is the taboo version. Have fun.
Thank you so much making this, updating it and sharing it here. And thanks to alain8891 for the hard work that has gone into the uncut mod. It is much appreciated.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Hey, thanks for the mod. I was going to get a go at the final season 1 from the dev, but seeing the good reviews your mod had, I will try it since I was pretty unhappy with all the cuts of the final version...

However, I just started the game and was hoping to get back the gun confrontation with the teacher at the beginning of the AVN, but I see you didn't restore that... pretty disappointing, I'll keep playing, but my hopes are pretty low right now.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Hey, thanks for the mod. I was going to get a go at the final season 1 from the dev, but seeing the good reviews your mod had, I will try it since I was pretty unhappy with all the cuts of the final version...

However, I just started the game and was hoping to get back the gun confrontation with the teacher at the beginning of the AVN, but I see you didn't restore that... pretty disappointing, I'll keep playing, but my hopes are pretty low right now.
that scene was cut quite a while ago and a lot of narrative has changed since. It wouldn’t make much sense to have it back, it wouldn’t fit MC’s personality any more with the rest of the game. Doing so would imply rewriting later parts of the game and I didn’t want to go down that route.

Reactions: vireker

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
View attachment 3662839

Overview:
The Uncut Edition brings back several deleted scenes and cinematics to the Season 1 final release.
It also attempts to fix some of the narrative, typos, and rendering glitches with some cinematics,
and reverts some of the dialog changes that took place between the Chapter 5 beta and Season 1 releases.
Available in both standard and taboo (patched) narratives. Compatible with Steam achievements.
Please take a moment to read the extensive Features list to understand what is and what is not present in this mod.

Updated: June 24th, 2024
Game/Creator: Summer's Gone / Oceanlab
Modder: alain8891
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: Season 1
Language: English

Features: What to expect and how it was done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taboo (patched version):

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download V1.2 (Uncut Edition) : -
Download V1.2 (Uncut Taboo Edition) : -

View attachment 3663062 View attachment 3663064 View attachment 3663083 View attachment 3663090 View attachment 3663093
Hey ! I was wondering if I could possibly use Scrappy's walkthrough mod with the uncut taboo edition ?

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
Does the walkthrough mod posted earlier need scrappy's too or does it work without it? And if it needs both what order would I need to install them in?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote