Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Beta][scrappy]

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PatchSG.rpy (the error you have) is the patch from the game's thread from Lewdpatcher. Scrappy's patch is named SG IPatch.rpy. Maybe your trying to use both? or got them mixed up? I didnt play yet so cant help with experience but this is not scrappy's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wildehilde

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020

PatchSG.rpy (the error you have) is the patch from the game's thread from Lewdpatcher. Scrappy's patch is named SG IPatch.rpy. Maybe your trying to use both? or got them mixed up? I didnt play yet so cant help with experience but this is not scrappy's.

I honestly had both installed. I thought from the OG "Lewdpatcher" was updated.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Actually I looked at it now it is updated for Chapter 5 and it's missing that endscreen label. I've added it back now but haven't tested it for other errors. This is just the edited patch from the game thread fixed

Thanks for all your work, that is worth a pledge on Patreon!

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Actually I looked at it now it is updated for Chapter 5 and it's missing that endscreen label. I've added it back now but haven't tested it for other errors. This is just the edited patch from the game thread fixed
Hey, scrappy!

First of all, thank you for all your hard work and dedication, I've seen you work across many games, thank you!

I wanted to confirm something about that patch. I tried the one on the #1 post, but when I reach
After a couple of dialogues, I feel like it's very unsynchronized, like the messages showing are a couple of lines earlier than usual because we start to see Claire's lines before she even shows up.

I'm not fully aware of how this works, but I'm assuming this is because of the patch, since many scenes and dialogues were reworked, then I feel like the patch is missing some dialogues prior to the introduction of Claire.

The issue seems to be a bit big, because if I close the game, delete the patch, and attempt to load a save before this scene, it would show me this error:

I know this patch is not your work (as far as I'm aware of, I think it's a fanmade), but since you'll also work on the WT Mod once the full CH5 is released, I wanted just to give a try here and see if by any chance you had any quick fix about it.

I was thinking about starting the game from 0 again without patch to see the new dialogues I'm missing due to the patch, and maybe I can add it onto the patch itself? I think I can do that since you just need to add the lines, but I'm afraid of the other commands when a scene fade away, or a specific song comes up.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the troubles, keep up the good work!

Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the troubles.

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Hi there, Scrappy. I don't know if it's because of the mod or if it's in the game, but during a conversation between MC and Nami, they called Noji, mom, even though I didn't have the patch installed. It's just this conversation and doesn't interfere with the rest of the game. Just a heads up.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, i got this View attachment 3038103

juste after C3 Nami Bed
View attachment 3038105

Thanks
That's a lewdpatcher from the game thread error. Seems like its full of them so you're better off not using it currently
Hi there, Scrappy. I don't know if it's because of the mod or if it's in the game, but during a conversation between MC and Nami, they called Noji, mom, even though I didn't have the patch installed. It's just this conversation and doesn't interfere with the rest of the game. Just a heads up.
Its possible that there's quite a few of these here and there since the dev keeps changing the text. As for me changing/fixing it if you could provide either the text what's being said at that moment or a screenshot so I know what I'm looking for and fix it.

Reactions: JohnJG

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here to be honest. I first copy pasted the mod, then the file you've linked in this post that I'm replying to, and the game was running fin, even though there wasn't any choice highlighted (even those from 4.5 weren't highlighted anymore). Then I thought I had the wrong patch so I deleted the game file and extracted the game and the mod again, then decided to use the patch from the first page of this thread yet it's bricked now. Doesn't matter where in the game I try to load, it either wants to start a whole new game or is giving me error(s?).

EDIT: Actually somehow managed to fix it, I tried like 50 different saves and it never worked but one of them somehow did, the one that's in the middle of the stay over with Vic & Mila. And the choice highlights are also back.

Last edited:

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I install on mac and It said on the main menu that "Mod not install correctly"
The highlight is never be found
Broken chapter 2++ and my save too
And I try a lot of fresh install too because the mod replace script.rpa

So no chance for me right?
He doesnt care about us using mac, even sent him a private message, but NO answer!!!

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I install on mac and It said on the main menu that "Mod not install correctly"
The highlight is never be found
Broken chapter 2++ and my save too
And I try a lot of fresh install too because the mod replace script.rpa

So no chance for me right?
It's been showing like that for me too since Chapter 3.5, but the mod features do work so I guess its just something we mac users have to deal with.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I just installed incest patch for the first time (I'm redoing the game after months) and I don't remember if it's normal that "Nojiko" appears instead of "Mom" and if not I have some problems in terms of the patch itself, sometimes the mc will not get to the end of his sentence or otherwise at certain moments he goes from "mom, etc...." to "Nojiko, etc...." is this a error ?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello, I just installed incest patch for the first time (I'm redoing the game after months) and I don't remember if it's normal that "Nojiko" appears instead of "Mom" and if not I have some problems in terms of the patch itself, sometimes the mc will not get to the end of his sentence or otherwise at certain moments he goes from "mom, etc...." to "Nojiko, etc...." is this a error ?
The patch wasn't updated for chapter 5 beta and it works by finding a specific text line and replacing it, so the changes/reworks of previous chapters probably broke it in multiple places. I'll look into it more when Chapter 5 is no longer in beta

Reactions: Envy*

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Hey, my game is ending where ch4.5 is ending after i talk with Nami it's ends. I use latest version of the mod. Anyone gets the same thing?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey, my game is ending where ch4.5 is ending after i talk with Nami it's ends. I use latest version of the mod. Anyone gets the same thing?
I had the same issue when the save was from 4.5, you have to go back to a save that was before that talk i think.