Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
So I have to choose between either the incest patch or this mod. This mod is then left out. There have usually been no compatibility issues with these. What's wrong now?
Install the mod then install my modded incest patch

Reactions: JennaJJ

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I just took the patch from the game thread and edited it. If you find typos that you would like to see fixed then let me know
Then i guess it must be the patch fault because just looking a little in the patch you can find things like this

scene s61 with dssa
n "You know Nojiko. She won't let it go until you've brought it back."

scene s69 with dssb
d "(My parents died when I was three. Nojiko gave me a place to live.)"

$ nami +=1
d "I know that.. He brought us together as friends.. Punishment.. but for what?"

I dont know the plot of the game but Nojiko should be the mother and Nami the sister right? Then these lines seems like the censored version

Reactions: DJsona

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
My AV detects a trojan in the Mod. I have tried scrappy's mods many times in the past without any similar incident.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Trojan. I always use scrappy's mods and this is the first time that happened to me but still not gonna use untill it is clean.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and McZoy

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I would but the thing is i don't even have any Anti-Virus program. It is windows security that keep deleting the file.
Balu83 , and i don't know why u are face palming just because i just mentioned the fact that my windows security found a trojan? It is not even my fault go face palm windows for this problem if you are so triggered.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: tooka133 and Balu83

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Bitdefender does not find anything wrong with the Patch.

There seems to be some missing mp3 files that the patch calls.
Sometimes "music/SFX/......" is referenced but there is no folder inside the music folder.
Those files exist so just need to be renamed but "music/bird.mp3" and "music/divider.mp3" are missing completely.
Help Please.
Regards,
David

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I would but the thing is i don't even have any Anti-Virus program. It is windows security that keep deleting the file.
Balu83 , and i don't know why u are face palming just because i just mentioned the fact that my windows security found a trojan? It is not even my fault go face palm windows for this problem if you are so triggered.
View attachment 1379184
Hi, I downloaded mod again and AV check was clear.

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I downloaded mod again and AV check was clear.
Hi, I am not using AV and windows security is the one that does not let me download. I need to make it allow in order to download it. Thanks anyway. I guess windows security is a little bit sensitive.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and McZoy

Deathsage

Sep 19, 2019
I'm still getting a virus detected message when I try to install the IC patch, can anyone confirm that it's safe to download?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I'm still getting a virus detected message when I try to install the IC patch, can anyone confirm that it's safe to download?
Comes back as clean, if you are ever worried about a file use VirusTotal

A lot of AV's will flag Python files as they can be executed, so they err on the side of caution.

Deathsage

Sep 19, 2019
Comes back as clean, if you are ever worried about a file use VirusTotal

A lot of AV's will flag Python files as they can be executed, so they err on the side of caution.

Thank you, however I should have been more clear. I was referring to the main IC patch on LewdPatcher. The files here come back as clean but I get a virus message when trying to download that one

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
scrappy The cheat mod is not opening for me and even the previous saves won't load causing an error. Please help me

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Images and scene replays are still locked (even though I have played 3.5). Any idea what could be wrong here?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
scrappy The cheat mod is not opening for me and even the previous saves won't load causing an error. Please help me
Hey you ever get this to work? I was just trying this for the first time tonight. I can get the game to load but on choices some of the text just highlights green but doesn't tell me what the changing values are.

I read through the thread and downloaded Scrappy's patch, but even with that installed it doesn't change anything. :( I'm sure I've just done something wrong, but not sure what to change.

I've tried this a few different ways.

I make a copy of my game directory to another drive. I downloaded UnRen and drop it in the main directory of the duplicated game folder (so as not to affect my existing vanilla install) and open it, run option 1, it says it extracts the data successfully. I then merge the game folder from Scrappy's mod into the game folder of the installation directory and overwrite any files. I then copy Scrappy's incest patch overtop (overwrite) of the existing incest patch.

Game launches fine and loads my saves fine, but when it gets to choices, one of the choices will be highlighted green but not tell me what's actually changing with that choice.

I even tried making a new copy of the install directory and deleting the original incest patch altogether and then installing Scrappy's mod WITHOUT the incest patch just to see if it makes any difference, but no luck there, either, same results.

Would love to hear any suggestions from anyone on how to resolve. Thanks much!

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hey you ever get this to work? I was just trying this for the first time tonight. I can get the game to load but on choices some of the text just highlights green but doesn't tell me what the changing values are.

I read through the thread and downloaded Scrappy's patch, but even with that installed it doesn't change anything. :( I'm sure I've just done something wrong, but not sure what to change.
Hey there, Sadly I never found the solution to my problem. I extracted the game again and added mod, and then it worked fine for me. It's been two weeks since I did that.

As for your Question, Don't worry you did nothing wrong :) The choices do not show the value's they change for now. I reckon maybe Scrappy didn't had enough time to do that.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey there, Sadly I never found the solution to my problem. I extracted the game again and added mod, and then it worked fine for me. It's been two weeks since I did that.

As for your Question, Don't worry you did nothing wrong :) The choices do not show the value's they change for now. I reckon maybe Scrappy didn't had enough time to do that.
Thanks, that helps as the only reason I wanted to run the mod was to see what values each choice changes since there is no walkthrough after ch3 and I was just curious how things affect the point scores with people. Guess I won't need the mod since it doesn't show that.

Reactions: `Ray`