Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

Pantsuhunter

Jun 29, 2019
Does the tracks in music folder (with the Mod) is needed anymore? As I see, none of them are not used by the game since they has been sorted to a different folders (in a better quality btw), and some has been renamed.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
  • Highlighed/added hints to dialogue

Not for me.
I tried, but no highlighted choices, i even uninstalled everything and reinstalled it from scratch and still no highlighted choice for me. :cry:

Vyssia

Jan 13, 2018
Incest patch doesn't seem to be very incesty?

Edit: The official? patch has the same thing, guess it's just the way they talked to each other at that point. Though I'm fairly sure it was sister instead of friend in the last version.

Last edited:

civick

Feb 13, 2018
Incest patch doesn't seem to be very incesty?

Edit: The official? patch has the same thing, guess it's just the way they talked to each other at that point. Though I'm fairly sure it was sister instead of friend in the last version.
same

May 20, 2020
I just wanted to chime in as well... I got the Windows Defender virus blocking issue when downloading it via Mega, however when I downloaded it from Zippy it was okay.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
So i put the mod and then the modded incest patch and in the first scene he calls "Mom" in his thoughts but the character is called Nokijo and the redhead that I suppose is his sister is called friend most of the time. I only played like 3 minutes but i guess it must be a error as there are people saying the same in this post

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Yeah it doesn't work on me either that text highlighting.
Did you unren the game? Or do you have the non modded incest patch installed?
So i put the mod and then the modded incest patch and in the first scene he calls "Mom" in his thoughts but the character is called Nokijo and the redhead that I suppose is his sister is called friend most of the time. I only played like 3 minutes but i guess it must be a error as there are people saying the same in this post
I just took the patch from the game thread and edited it. If you find typos that you would like to see fixed then let me know

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
So I have to choose between either the incest patch or this mod. This mod is then left out. There have usually been no compatibility issues with these. What's wrong now?