Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Once the slumber party starts all the green options seem to just stop. Am I missing something?

Consolidator

Dec 3, 2023
Why am I going on a date with Vic even though I specifically selected the option not to?
Noticed this too. With this mod installed, I chose the option to not go on a date with Vik (because the mod says it locks you out of going on a later date with Mila? is this even true?) and in later scenes Vik is talking about our date that's coming up..

Weird, as I am used to more quality work by scrappy

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Noticed this too. With this mod installed, I chose the option to not go on a date with Vik (because the mod says it locks you out of going on a later date with Mila? is this even true?) and in later scenes Vik is talking about our date that's coming up..

Weird, as I am used to more quality work by scrappy
This is not scrappy’s doing. That error is there in the game itself. It’s one of the many narrative and continuity errors that are still plaguing the game, and one that I fixed in my own mod, the Uncut Edition. With my mod, if you refused the date with Vic, she would still ask you about hanging out, but she wouldn’t use the word « date »…

small81

Sep 25, 2023
Hello scrappy ,

I'd better ask you so that I understand it properly:

Is your mod now compatible with alain8891 mod? He has now released the final version.

If so, in which order do I have to install the mods? First alain8891 and then yours?

If not, would you still do it? That would be so great of you, because I don't play AVN without your mods...you are the best at it, which is why I support you via Patreon.

spx423

Jan 17, 2020
Hello scrappy ,

I'd better ask you so that I understand it properly:

Is your mod now compatible with alain8891 mod? He has now released the final version.

If so, in which order do I have to install the mods? First alain8891 and then yours?

If not, would you still do it? That would be so great of you, because I don't play AVN without your mods...you are the best at it, which is why I support you via Patreon.
bro i know that you're waiting for a response from scrappy himself, but if it's of any help they are not compatible with each other but you can wait for a scrappy response if you prefer, HOWEVER if you want an alternative to play with alain mod instead of this one, the walkthrough in pdf is very useful

Reactions: small81

small81

Sep 25, 2023
bro i know that you're waiting for a response from scrappy himself, but if it's of any help they are not compatible with each other but you can wait for a scrappy response if you prefer, HOWEVER if you want an alternative to play with alain mod instead of this one, the walkthrough in pdf is very useful
Thamks for the answer. You solution is great. I will so it so.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
The walkthrough pdf is outdated though