Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 15, 2019
i have a request/idea. its the diner invitation part Debbie Jenny and Diane eating at the table. #1 picture - Debbie and Diane gives a handjob at the same time. #2 picture - MC ejaculate allot of sperm under the table while Debbie and Diane make naughty/happy face expression at each other.

GUHGUY

Apr 2, 2019
Ive made original scenes and posted them on here, but sometimes i just need more time to do them, but i also write fics about the game and post them on Fanfiction, if you wanna read some just hmu!
I'd def love to read your work! Especially if you have any involving Jenny. She's my favorite.

Reactions: elsmo10
Aug 15, 2017
i have a request/idea. its the diner invitation part Debbie Jenny and Diane eating at the table. #1 picture - Debbie and Diane gives a handjob at the same time. #2 picture - MC ejaculate allot of sperm under the table while Debbie and Diane make naughty/happy face expression at each other.
Something like that?

Dining_HJ_1.png Dining_HJ_2.png

I've made a "Family Dinner" some time ago...

Family_Dinner.png

Apr 15, 2019
Last edited:

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
I would be really happy (and aroused), if someone made a pic with Debbie having a dick and MC who is about to be fucked... It may be weird, but I've definitely seen weirder scenes in here :D Please, someone do it...

Reactions: barrt546789

barrt546789

May 9, 2020
I would be really happy (and aroused), if someone made a pic with Debbie having a dick and MC who is about to be fucked... It may be weird, but I've definitely seen weirder scenes in here :D Please, someone do it...
Oh my god yes, someone make this

Apr 15, 2019
theres 3 scenes for who ever is up for it. 1# Judith in washroom giving a handjob without her shirt (ejac breasts). 2# same place with Judith giving MC a Blowjob. 3# a love triangle scene between Judith, Mia and MC in MC room. would be either MC sitting or laying down on his bed while Judith and Mia gives him a Double Blowjob (ejac).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote