Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Nooo, please this can't be the end! She need a rough fuck after the punishment :love:

Reactions: xixabernusxix

elsmo10

Jun 10, 2018
Mhh imagine some edits with Debbie enjoying fucking some other men in his age from Summertime Saga like Harold or the others. After his Husband gone she went fucking everyone like a whore she is

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I think if you guys joined forces, you can make your own summertime saga. Like fun project. I'm sure we'll get updates sooner than DC is giving us.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
Aug 15, 2017
Did you ever saw a live stream on picarto from DC?
If yes, you wouldn't say that. It's all drawn by his hand and thats took time.
Then scripting an bug fixin' etc.

Try to make a game like this and then you'll how much time you'll need for a update.

Reactions: Blastquicks

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Did you ever saw a live stream on picarto from DC?
If yes, you wouldn't say that. It's all drawn by his hand and thats took time.
Then scripting an bug fixin' etc.

Try to make a game like this and then you'll how much time you'll need for a update.
Yeah dude. I watch his streams from time to time. I'm not saying that things don't take times. Espeacially good things. I'm saying that we have enough designers here to make something. And the rest of the staff needed. As you know there's a mod for the game builded from the fan base. I think we can update that mod to have more scenes.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
Aug 15, 2017
Yeah dude. I watch his streams from time to time. I'm not saying that things don't take times. Espeacially good things. I'm saying that we have enough designers here to make something. And the rest of the staff needed. As you know there's a mod for the game builded from the fan base. I think we can update that mod to have more scenes.
Okay. Then hit the buttons, get set, go!
Put something in front of us for the start :)

Reactions: bamvius
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote