Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Could there be a fan art or mod thing to swap futa eve for Mc for the whole game? Have choice for MC to be trans too while playing as eve.
There is still zero nude art of Eve with or without the cock outside of a pregnant version so she wouldn't be able to be to stand and talk to anyone until that is in game. maybe when she does you could recreate scenes perfectly but she's missing the all the arms and expressions for a full game rework

DBmi1

Mar 3, 2020
Do you guys have the same felling, the same felling you have when watching The Simpsons where there are cameras pointing on the side of the character's face and suddenly the character looks directly to the camera... And it looks too bad? I really love Debbie, but her face should get some rework...

Aug 15, 2017
Do you guys have the same felling, the same felling you have when watching The Simpsons where there are cameras pointing on the side of the character's face and suddenly the character looks directly to the camera... And it looks too bad? I really love Debbie, but her face should get some rework...
Yeah I Fell you...

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Agreed

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote