Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Cannot wait for new art from the tech update.
It does my head in.

90% of the time I've even though about booting up gimp to do something recently I just think "what's the point" as it will either be officially done or the whole characters appearance will change.

yet at this rate it'll be years until it happens.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
It does my head in.

90% of the time I've even though about booting up gimp to do something recently I just think "what's the point" as it will either be officially done or the whole characters appearance will change.

yet at this rate it'll be years until it happens.
Same!! As I work more with the modern Debbie/Diane/Jenny stuff, I sorta hate to go back to the older art to get the positions I want to edit!

It's not so much that I dislike the old artwork, some of it is super hot, but it is not consistent either, shades and colors are different and that thicker outline on a lot of the new art does not mesh with the old.

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Reactions: idinmun

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Crystal the white trash MILF! She stole Roxxy's lipstick again...

Sometimes you want them pure like Eve & Mia, sometimes in the fam like Debbie & Jenny, and sometimes you just want ur girls drunk slut mother who's waiting for you to dump your load into! :LOL: She's a squirter for sure.

I'm loving her new art, her new scene is actually super hot.

Crystal4.png Crystal1.png Crystal2.png Crystal3.png Crystalspread1.png Crystalspread2.png

Smoking alts of course for this one!

crystal4smkalt.png crystal3smkalt.png crystal2smkalt.png Crystalspread2smkalt.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote