Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There where is the "Hide Image" option so I don't have to see it? Futa is Gross.
Your avatar is gross, as well as your posts. But hey, I've been silent until you couldn't keep your yap shut.

You are adding nothing to this thread except to prove that there are still bigoted assholes in the world. That's not what this thread is about.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
not being sexually attracted to trans makes you a bigot ? smh
No, it doesn't. But there is a difference to not being attracted and being expressing insults about the attraction, the subject matter, and people who are attracted to it. That latter bit is what makes a bigot - and what the person has done several times in this thread.

Oh and ... smh

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
No, it doesn't. But there is a difference to not being attracted and being expressing insults about the attraction, the subject matter, and people who are attracted to it. That latter bit is what makes a bigot - and what the person has done several times in this thread.

Oh and ... smh
Its unfortunate that so many people nowadays think saying words on the internet is what determines if your a ist or not when it always was actions towards someone to mess up their life or outright kill them out of a personal brief thats why the term hate speech is a bullshit concept since speech is speech and a action is an action.
Oh and 1 more thing I might add is alot of people on the internet just assholes just for the sake of it and most of the time when personal things are said the person saying them believes the complete opposite theres a reason why this meme exists
You Really Think Someone Would Do That Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Its unfortunate that so many people nowadays think saying words on the internet is what determines if your a ist or not when it always was actions towards someone to mess up their life or outright kill them out of a personal brief thats why the term hate speech is a bullshit concept since speech is speech and a action is an action.
Oh and 1 more thing I might add is alot of people on the internet just assholes just for the sake of it and most of the time when personal things are said the person saying them believes the complete opposite theres a reason why this meme exists
View attachment 1791966
Thank you for providing yourself as the example for the second half of your thesis.

As for your first half, actions do not occur in a vacuum. Actions come after the use of words to show intent.

Whether the person, themselves, believe the words they use - those words create an environment for hate to continue. If a person perpetuates the hate, they are not attempting to stop the hate and ergo are upholding the "ist" status quo.

You can have the opinion that hate speech is bullshit - but your opinion is . And yes, opinions can be wrong.

NOW: can we get back to the fan art and keep the hateful commentary to ourselves? K'thx'bye

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you for providing yourself as the example for the second half of your thesis.

As for your first half, actions do not occur in a vacuum. Actions come after the use of words to show intent.

Whether the person, themselves, believe the words they use - those words create an environment for hate to continue. If a person perpetuates the hate, they are not attempting to stop the hate and ergo are upholding the "ist" status quo.

You can have the opinion that hate speech is bullshit - but your opinion is . And yes, opinions can be wrong.

NOW: can we get back to the fan art and keep the hateful commentary to ourselves? K'thx'bye
sure doesnt make what you said correct just have different point of view (but from my perspective based on actions over the last 5 years sounds nice but put in practice doesnt work out for anyone) in anycase thank you for agreeing that an action is what detriments if your ist due to it proving the intent of what was said. But your right this is a fan art thread so ill upload some content here that I collected last year.

P.S you have the ablity to report someone I just would advise not to abuse it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment Jenny Pregnant.mp4
View attachment Jenny Time.mp4
View attachment Naruto Time.mp4

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote