Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I've been sketching some milfs... i wanna share this for you, i'm improving step by step what do u think? if you want you can give me ideas... maybe the next one could be hitomi tanaka or something idk
nice art do you have any others and do you have Instagram or Twitter where you upload more of your art?

Reactions: Albertant

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
okay I am improving my art step by step, my question is .... do you think these tits are appealing?
yeah, i know it's based on DC art but who cares, i sincerely believe i can make a game the same or even better, yeah... the first update is going to take me almost a year or maybe less hahaha i'm still creating characters.
in my opinion I think that the painting is quite close to the one made by DC... but you're my future public so is in your hands.

kiwimike

Jan 5, 2022
okay I am improving my art step by step, my question is .... do you think these tits are appealing?
yeah, i know it's based on DC art but who cares, i sincerely believe i can make a game the same or even better, yeah... the first update is going to take me almost a year or maybe less hahaha i'm still creating characters.
in my opinion I think that the painting is quite close to the one made by DC... but you're my future public so is in your hands.
They're excellent. Great artwork! Can't wait to see more

Reactions: Albertant

maddo123

Jan 29, 2022
Hi guys,
I just wonder that, how can i create this kind of fanart?
I there any engine, and library to make it easyly?

I have read the forms but i don't get what i search?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote