• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Hi! To any and all of the amazing artists here, could I humbly request some more artwork featuring MC, Debbie, Jenny & Diane?I would love to see more of them in a loosely connected series of images showcasing some hot&steamy 4way antics in various locations and situations throughout the MC house. I would really love to see a loosely connected series of images showing them getting sexy with each other throughout the day.

(Just some ideas...no expectation whatsoever for any or all of them to be done!)
i.e - Debbie and Jenny riding MC's cock and face in his bed.
- Debbie and Jenny sucking MC's dick in the shower as Diane sneaks in.
- MC fucking Diane on the breakfast table as Debbie and Jenny kiss and finger one another.
- MC fucking Jenny for webcam show, with Debbie and Diane getting it on in the background.
- The family getting amorous on the couch for movie night.

Basically any images featuring those 4 characters have hot sexy fun would be much appreciated!

As a side request, if anyone already has a collection of fanart images featuring the 4 and would be willing to post some together in a loosely cohesive, narrative order, that would be fantastic and much appreciated as well!

Thanks again in advance.

Awesome work on all the edits and fanart posted so far! Keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:

kiwimike

Jan 5, 2022
Hi! To any and all of the amazing artists here, could I humbly request some more artwork featuring MC, Debbie, Jenny & Diane?I would love to see more of them in a loosely connected series of images showcasing some hot&steamy 4way antics in various locations and situations throughout the MC house. I would really love to see a loosely connected series of images showing them getting sexy with each other throughout the day.

(Just some ideas...no expectation whatsoever for any or all of them to be done!)
i.e - Debbie and Jenny riding MC's cock and face in his bed.
- Debbie and Jenny sucking MC's dick in the shower as Diane sneaks in.
- MC fucking Diane on the breakfast table as Debbie and Jenny kiss and finger one another.
- MC fucking Jenny for webcam show, with Debbie and Diane getting it on in the background.
- The family getting amorous on the couch for movie night.

Basically any images featuring those 4 characters have hot sexy fun would be much appreciated!

As a side request, if anyone already has a collection of fanart images featuring the 4 and would be willing to post some together in a loosely cohesive, narrative order, that would be fantastic and much appreciated as well!

Thanks again in advance.

Awesome work on all the edits and fanart posted so far! Keep up the amazing work!
FF1.png FF5.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote