Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
In my opinion, only artists should be able to share art. I see that there are many people who post art that does not belong to them (probably found it here) and they farm likes. :FacePalm:

Like the one above me.
While I do agree with you especially those who have been asked not to do it and then continue to do this is a pirate site uploading content that doesnt belong to you is kinda the point of the site so I doubt anything will happen to the farmer.
Bottom line as there are alot of good people on this site where you can form a community/friendship with there are also alot of selfish assholes.
If I post 3 fan videos and fan gifs right now that ive collected in the past mainly by Mask_Dupants (pretty sure I got them when he had the French teacher as a profile picture) do you believe I would get alot of reactions based on providing content no matter if I made em or not.

Btw Mask_dupants and 1670602347934.png has some of the best fan art back in the day they even had a archive on this thread that was also attached their signature (I could be mixing up the names though)

View attachment Jenny Pregnant.mp4
View attachment Jenny Time.mp4
View attachment Naruto Time.mp4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote