Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hint: if you want to bookmark a post so that you can return to it - use the bookmark option available in every single post in this site. Adding "." posts only continues to bloat threads and throw out notifications to everyone.
1683076947922.png
Not only that, but by using the bookmark option - you can write a brief note what the bookmark is for that is easily seen on your bookmarks page and you can give it a label to filter/organize all your favorite posts to easily see connected bookmarked posts.
1683077045176.png

This is the third time I've offered this suggestion to you in the past year. How do I know? Bookmarks.
1683077307070.png

Chr1sjtown

Jul 29, 2020
Hint: if you want to bookmark a post so that you can return to it - use the bookmark option available in every single post in this site. Adding "." posts only continues to bloat threads and throw out notifications to everyone.
View attachment 2591731
Not only that, but by using the bookmark option - you can write a brief note what the bookmark is for that is easily seen on your bookmarks page and you can give it a label to filter/organize all your favorite posts to easily see connected bookmarked posts.
View attachment 2591738

This is the third time I've offered this suggestion to you in the past year. How do I know? Bookmarks.
View attachment 2591752
Apologies bro but my computer is not working properly when I type and I don't use my phone.I also fg that there is a save button tho my fault.

Reactions: Pooinge13

saulgoodmane

Feb 19, 2023
I recently finished my first play through of the game, but with the tech update coming who knows when I started to look for more SS content. I found this forum and I’m glad I did. Everyone who contributes does fantastic work.

Although as big fan of both Odette and Eve I was a bit sad to find they didn’t have any scenes together in game.

Now if I could be so bold as to make a request: a cum covered POV titfuck from Odette with Eve behind her pressing Odette’s tits together. Something like the attached photo, thanks in advance

Reactions: Folomo and Triple_
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote