Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Folomo

May 13, 2017
For sure. You can notice the character has no vagina in the first picture and she is hiding her hands in both images. The jewellery is also inconsistent between images. Aurola colour is also pretty different in both images. The eyes also look weird, since they are not focusing on a single point (as human eyes do). Notice how the second image lacks a belly button and the first one belly button is super stretched (which makes no sense for her position).

Reactions: The_Driver

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
For sure. You can notice the character has no vagina in the first picture and she is hiding her hands in both images. The jewellery is also inconsistent between images. Aurola colour is also pretty different in both images. The eyes also look weird, since they are not focusing on a single point (as human eyes do). Notice how the second image lacks a belly button and the first one belly button is super stretched (which makes no sense for her position).
In case anyone else ain't reading all that, yes it is A.I

Reactions: BSsummerG

kiwimike

Jan 5, 2022
This is truly outstanding!!! Thank you very much. You do such phenomenal work!

Is there any chance of you perhaps doing something with MC, Debbie and Jenny?

Would love to see a series of images of a 3way make-out and blowjob scene on the couch if possible. MC turning to kiss each girl, then kissing each girl whilst the other sucks his dick, then just each girl taking turns sucking on his cock!

Just a humble request/suggestion. Absolutely no expectations! I'd be beyond grateful if you did anything with the 3 characters. No worries at all if not!

Thanks again for all your incredible work. Look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next!!
I hope this will meet with your app Movie Night Cover.png roval...

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
I hope this will meet with your app View attachment 3389839 roval...

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! Truly phenomenal work! You are the absolute best!

How can I ever possible shoe more thanks for this dedicated work?

I truly appreciate the consideration, and can only hope you had a fraction of the enjoyment making it, as we will all have enjoying this outstanding piece of awesomeness!

Thank you again!

Look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next!

I hope you won't mind if I make more, humble requests of your incredible skills in the future.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote