Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Who said there isn't a Part 3? ;)

Whilst I'm extremely excited to see Part 3, I'm also an disgustingly greedy bastard for more of your amazing artworks, and would love to ask if there may even be a Part 4!

Is there any chance you might do a set with just Debbie and MC enjoying themselves in the pool?

No worries if not. Thank you for all of the phenomenal images you've produced so far! Please keep it up! Would love to see what other sexy shenanigans you might have a mind to create.

Cheers!

Reactions: blackadder18

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Whilst I'm extremely excited to see Part 3, I'm also an disgustingly greedy bastard for more of your amazing artworks, and would love to ask if there may even be a Part 4!

Is there any chance you might do a set with just Debbie and MC enjoying themselves in the pool?

No worries if not. Thank you for all of the phenomenal images you've produced so far! Please keep it up! Would love to see what other sexy shenanigans you might have a mind to create.

Cheers!

Thanks! I'll definitely be considering it in a future set, I might have a few other ideas up my sleeve first though. Glad youre enjoying the content! I love being able to help bring scenarios to life that we're almost certainly not going to get in the game.

Reactions: jedijay505
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote