Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
Fantastic content as always - quickly becoming the GOAT for Eve content
Thank you for your support! Eve is really great! However, I wanted to ask, do you think 6 pictures or 9 pictures would be better? Sometimes it's hard to decide on just 9 good pictures, and other times I can't even find 6 satisfactory ones...

I might have been selecting too many recently and looking at too many self-generated images in the process, which might have caused some aesthetic fatigue. This has made it a bit challenging for me to judge the quality of the images clearly, even though Eve is still great. I'm curious to hear how these recent pictures are coming across to you?

I've been trying to maintain a consistent style, but I feel there's still plenty of room for improvement, haha.

IMG_4181.png

bazbj77

Aug 16, 2023
Thank you for your support! Eve is really great! However, I wanted to ask, do you think 6 pictures or 9 pictures would be better? Sometimes it's hard to decide on just 9 good pictures, and other times I can't even find 6 satisfactory ones...

I might have been selecting too many recently and looking at too many self-generated images in the process, which might have caused some aesthetic fatigue. This has made it a bit challenging for me to judge the quality of the images clearly, even though Eve is still great. I'm curious to hear how these recent pictures are coming across to you?

I've been trying to maintain a consistent style, but I feel there's still plenty of room for improvement, haha.

View attachment 3845850
good stuff my eve stuff never comes out right

Reactions: EveDeWay

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019

View attachment 3845850
Honestly just do what you think is best. Don’t worry about the amount of images you’re outputting, as long as you have a decent selection that you’re happy with just post them. Quality over quantity always! And the quality is awesome!

Reactions: EveDeWay
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote