Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

longdeptraibodoiqua

Jul 4, 2021
First: You have an edit button at each of your posts. No need to spam a thread, just edit your last post.

Second: Are you using the incest patch?
no i didn't not but im using a version that have build in transtion so i it in the game files if i install this mod i'll just overwrite everything,i try to delete all the file name that have dialogue in it,it work but i would't have any sound,if i keep it the dialogue then is gonna be in english then it work but i'' just lose my translation,maybe i'll just kept the english and mix and play,by delete i mean i did not copy the mod file that have dialogue in it instead i keep the original game files

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
no i didn't not but im using a version that have build in transtion so i it in the game files if i install this mod i'll just overwrite everything,i try to delete all the file name that have dialogue in it,it work but i would't have any sound,if i keep it the dialogue then is gonna be in english then it work but i'' just lose my translation,maybe i'll just kept the english and mix and play,by delete i mean i did not copy the mod file that have dialogue in it instead i keep the original game files
I doubt very much that this will work. Renpy mixes everything up in the same files. Why can't you use an official Community Translation package?

longdeptraibodoiqua

Jul 4, 2021
I doubt very much that this will work. Renpy mixes everything up in the same files. Why can't you use an official Community Translation package?
because there are no official translation of my language,i just deal with it so whenever there is a scene then everything gonna be english and when it end everything wenn back to normal,but i have another problem with the mod so the game sometime random crashes when i open the game menu,and it said out of memory but my computer have a plenty of free memory though

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
because there are no official translation of my language,i just deal with it so whenever there is a scene then everything gonna be english and when it end everything wenn back to normal,but i have another problem with the mod so the game sometime random crashes when i open the game menu,and it said out of memory but my computer have a plenty of free memory though
As I said I very much doubt it will work. The mod is written for the official game, not a patched translation version which may contain bugs on it's own.

For the memory issue, you can try the 4GB patch as described in the installation section:
Note: In case you encounter memory errors, it is recommended to install the 4GB patch for 32bit executables from NTCore. Please download the tool from their site and apply it to the file <installation folder>\lib\windows-i686\SummertimeSaga.exe (note: do not apply the patch to the <installation folder>\SummertimeSaga.exe).

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes