Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seems I have an issue with the mod
You either installed it wrong or downloaded a corrupted archive. See if there is an image "game\images\characters\player\char_player_365c.png". If the problem persists but the game at least starts, go to the mod's configuration menu (click on version number) and create the diagnosis file (click on Create Diagnosis File). Zip and attach the created "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The link to the points to the german translation and not the mod itself, anon works fine though.
Strange, I always check it twice. Corrected, thanks. And sure as hell, when something like that happens, the server is slow and the backup host is down...

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Got this message when loading: ERROR: "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt missing".
I noted that the Anonfile download was fine, so went for that............unfortunately it says its unavailable.
Hope you can help.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got this message when loading: ERROR: "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt missing".
I noted that the Anonfile download was fine, so went for that............unfortunately it says its unavailable.
Hope you can help.
You either installed it wrong or downloaded a corrupted archive. Go to post 1 and follow the installation instructions to the letter. If that doesn't help, on exit after getting that message, the "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" file should automatically be created. Zip and attach it here.

biggusdickus690

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, installed the mod but cookie jar only shows the scenes I played after the update?
finished the whole story but no scenes to be found in the cookie jar.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, installed the mod but cookie jar only shows the scenes I played after the update?
finished the whole story but no scenes to be found in the cookie jar.
I guess you either clicked the Reset button, or you somehow lost your "persistent" file in the saves folder.

YUUNA

Jun 13, 2017
The mod gave you, during sex with Odette in the crypt, to swap her with Eve. That has now been dropped. You don't lose anything because it's just the existing Eve scene with the crypt background.
thank you for the info, i'm just afraid of any lost content from you and dc since the og game with your mod is one of the few games i've consistently played nowadays

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When does the sound get added to the new 0.20.16 scenes? Big fan of the mod by the way.
I am currently doing it. The vanilla animations already have it, I will upload the new version when the more naughty stuff is done (this weekend latest). So the schedule will be as far as I can see:

1.01: Sound and first naughtifications of the new scenes
1.02: More naughtifications and blinking/breathing/talking animations

biggusdickus690

Jul 13, 2020
I guess you either clicked the Reset button, or you somehow lost your "persistent" file in the saves folder.
I think it will be the persistent file because I can't recall I pressed reset.
Any way to get a full persistent file so that all the scenes reapper in the cookie jar?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think it will be the persistent file because I can't recall I pressed reset.
Any way to get a full persistent file so that all the scenes reapper in the cookie jar?
This has nothing to do with the mod, but... Open your phone in-game and click on the signal indicator (three bars on top left of the screen). This opens the not-so-secret cheat menu. Be warned that you can break your save beyond repair in there, so don't do anything you don't understand. In your case, click the "Unlock Cookie Jar Scenes" button. That will unlock everything, not only the old scenes but also the new ones. Then, close that menu and you are good.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can you guys add a option for the preggo wheel a option so that it alway land on knockup/Impregnation

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes