Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Pizza Keyboard enabler

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017

Overview:
Enables keyboard input for the pizza minigame in Summertime Saga. Keys are: 1, 2 and 3. Can be normal number keys or keypad.​

Updated: 7/16/2019
Game/Creator: DarkCookie
Modder: Skinner
Mod Version: 0.20.5
Game Version: 0.20.5
Language: N/A

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Source:

Note for mods: I really didn't feel a new thread was necessary for this, but I didn't know where else to put it. If anyone has a recommendation, I'd be more than happy to move it there.

NOTE: If I do not respond to you in this thread, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
19.5 out now. Soon to update.
I'm not sure why, but I didn't get a notification for your post until today. I don't recall ever getting a notification for the post above that, so my apologies to both of you. I've looked into it briefly, and it's clear that a LOT has changed with the way minigames are handled since I wrote this mod. I'm not certain that I'll be able to update it for the current version, but when I get a bit more time I'll see what I can do. I absolutely hate the way the pizza game is handled (and my mouse doesn't help matters much - it sometimes skips to random points on the screen) .. so if nothing else I may change it to just skip through and give you 2/3ds credit or something.

Edit: It's been updated, but github is not updated yet so grab the zip above or wait 10min or so and check the date on the file on github.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I'm not sure why, but I didn't get a notification for your post until today. I don't recall ever getting a notification for the post above that, so my apologies to both of you. I've looked into it briefly, and it's clear that a LOT has changed with the way minigames are handled since I wrote this mod. I'm not certain that I'll be able to update it for the current version, but when I get a bit more time I'll see what I can do. I absolutely hate the way the pizza game is handled (and my mouse doesn't help matters much - it sometimes skips to random points on the screen) .. so if nothing else I may change it to just skip through and give you 2/3ds credit or something.

Edit: It's been updated, but github is not updated yet so grab the zip above or wait 10min or so and check the date on the file on github.
Thanks man, you're so dedicated working on this. Hopefully other modders have the same passion as you.

Reactions: Skinner

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks man, you're so dedicated working on this. Hopefully other modders have the same passion as you.
I wouldn't say I'm dedicated to it - it's a rather simple mod so updating is easy. I haven't been interested in the game in a long time, and didn't know this was out of date. Thanks though.