Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
Hey, guys, I am coming after a long time. Can anyone please post a save with persistent after completing all the school teachers,Roxy,Eva not trans, aqua, Diana,Debby, jenny, erics mom. Before main story part 1

It is really tiring to play from the start so please help me out, guys.

Last edited:

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone please provide a full save with Eve as trans. I have all completed the game but im on a new computer.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone please provide a full save with Eve as trans. I have all completed the game but im on a new computer.
I sent you one, but you can copy your saves and persistance file from the old one to the new game and it should work.

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
There is a good way to get around it if you are playing on PC. You can find it on YouTube, I think.
I can't get past the game because I am playing on Android and as far as I know, there is no way to work around it on android. I have not found a save directly after defeating Dimitri for Android. If anyone can provide me with one, I would be very thankful.

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
does someone have a save where you just caught by kim while fucking liu? i need one at this point because mine is broken

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Save files are the same for PC and Android (and maybe Mac).
It have xferred them back and forth. And persistence, as well.

tangoman69

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry, I don't remember. I did both, but I haven't played it since 08 came out. Going to start 11 this week.
But you can do the cookie jar - it does both.
Btw what are the quests to do in .10 above, i have the becca quest. Are there any more quests??