Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

mayur rathod

May 28, 2017
yeah i already tired two different save files but it doesn't work.
i load one save file and after playing the h scene only that scene got unlocked in cookie jar.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

zappger

Nov 7, 2017
There are three different locations to copy the file:

1. <YourGameDirectory>\Game\saves ... in the game directory
2. C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga
3. C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga\sync

Dont have the game running while you copy it in there. Then it should work (so it works for me)

Paul Syverson

Jan 26, 2024
There are three different locations to copy the file:

Dont have the game running while you copy it in there. Then it should work (so it works for me)
If you paste it into the game folder, it will replace the files in the game directory with those from C:\Users<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga. That's why it doesn't work for you. You need to replace the files in all three locations mentioned for it to work.

I also created unlocker.rpy. Just place it in the /game folder, and the gallery will be unlocked. Best regards!

Koshop212

Mar 4, 2021
If you paste it into the game folder, it will replace the files in the game directory with those from C:\Users<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga. That's why it doesn't work for you. You need to replace the files in all three locations mentioned for it to work.

I also created unlocker.rpy. Just place it in the /game folder, and the gallery will be unlocked. Best regards!
not working

Paul Syverson

Jan 26, 2024
not working
Try deleting all game data from these three locations:
and then put unlocker.rpy into the game folder, and start the game (press start and skip the prologue). If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Invictuss

May 24, 2018
and then put unlocker.rpy into the game folder, and start the game (press start and skip the prologue). If it still doesn't work, let me know.
how to do it in android?

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
I tried this out on a completely fresh install as it was broken otherwise. Deleted everything related to Summertime Saga including the \Roaming\Renpy\summertimesaga folder. While the unlocker "worked" it only gave access to 4 characters and not their full galleries except Jenny possibly. When starting a new game with nothing else installed, I couldn't select New or Recap, just Cheat, so not sure if that affects it. Loading the save works, but doesn't give any further access to the Cookie Jar.

Oh, now looking at the unlocker file, those are the only characters the file affects. Did the Cookie Jar for all the other characters just get removed from the game? Did the game restart?

Kyakata

May 29, 2020

Could you upload this as a zip? I can't even download it, it opens as if it were a txt file for some reason.

KarakaDope

Jul 23, 2017

Doesn't work. I had emptied the three folders.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/unlocker.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
    init -1 python:
  File "game/unlocker.rpy", line 34, in <module>
    unlock_lewd_variables()
  File "game/unlocker.rpy", line 3, in unlock_lewd_variables
    persistent.lewd['jenny_menu.bedroom_photo'] = {True}
TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item assignment
Summertime Saga 21.0.0-wip.4468

acrlce

Aug 18, 2019
Doesn't work. I had emptied the three folders.

Code:
While running game code:
    init -1 python:
    init -1 python:
  File "game/unlocker.rpy", line 34, in <module>
    unlock_lewd_variables()
  File "game/unlocker.rpy", line 3, in unlock_lewd_variables
    persistent.lewd['jenny_menu.bedroom_photo'] = {True}
TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item assignment
Summertime Saga 21.0.0-wip.4468
I think you need to have a save file. Start a game and then make a save and then add the unlocker.

Reactions: biwizu

akzapakzap

Jan 11, 2024
Hi, I've made a slightly more reliable full gallery/cookie jar unlocker. This is not a full save file. It should work on any version.
Just put it in your `game\` folder and launch the game.

⚠ You have to create one save of anywhere in the game for the unlocker to work

Reactions: stever
Dec 1, 2017
Guys It might be a noob mistake but I'm unable to find summertime saga root folder , I check Android , documents , i only use internal memory and there's no such folder, can anyone please guide me how to find it .