• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

ChrisNooo

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone have a save where the moms, and aunts quest are completed and has started the sisters quest mine wont trigger

AshSingh

Aug 15, 2018
well, i have completed 100% of this game (v 0.16.1), all cookies unlocked of all characters, But, as i am new, i am not allowed to post any links before 3 posts! maybe anyone here could help me reach this target... or maybe give a way so that i can share the saves here with the persons requesting the saves. can i upload a file directly? if yes, which are the files that are needed to be uploaded?

Reactions: edxinas
Feb 28, 2018
Has anyone got a 16.1 completed save with the Helen and Mrs Johnson (either threesome or private yoga) options chosen? 16.0 saves no longer working and reeaally dont want to start again

Ednaldo Pereira

Jun 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "AshSingh, post: 1005705, member: 822646"] bem, eu completei 100% deste jogo (v 0.16.1), todos os cookies desbloqueados de todos os personagens, mas, como eu sou novo, eu não estou autorizado para postar links antes de 3 posts! talvez alguém aqui possa me ajudar a atingir esse alvo ... ou talvez dar um jeito para que eu possa compartilhar os salvamentos aqui com as pessoas que estão solicitando os salvamentos. posso fazer o upload de um arquivo diretamente? se sim, quais são os arquivos que precisam ser enviados? [/ QUOTE]
Please up this save on mediafire or mega

Reactions: canastro22

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
where do i find the cheerleading uniform?
The cheerleading uniform is at the attic which you can find the door on the ceiling in front of bathroom on the hallway. The key to the attic is hanged at wall in front of the stair next to the arc to the kitchen.

tc_lurker

Feb 17, 2018
well, i have completed 100% of this game (v 0.16.1), all cookies unlocked of all characters, But, as i am new, i am not allowed to post any links before 3 posts! maybe anyone here could help me reach this target... or maybe give a way so that i can share the saves here with the persons requesting the saves. can i upload a file directly? if yes, which are the files that are needed to be uploaded?
Just upload it on a mega folder n pastebin it.