Mod - Ren'Py - Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

1. 5.00 star(s)

june2018

Works perfectly All the texts seem to have been changed and there are some images needing to be updated and i hope this mod continues development. It feels natural with each girl having unique reactions to the MC small penis and their own reasons for taking interest in him.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

I love this mod. While some of the animations are not fully converted, that's not a big enough negative to impact my rating. This mod revived my love for the game once again. Already a great game, and with this mod, it became even better in my eyes. My tastes have changed since I last played the original game, so seeing one of the major mods for it was focused on something I love was great! Great job to the modder, I hope he keeps up the great work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pajel2323

This mod is great, I play it and stop playing to install the new mod as it comes out, (I want to be surprised with the new changes) what a good job it is a great contribution for those of us who enjoy SPH, we are waiting for more recent versions with improvements and positive changes. Thanks to ImTransAndTiny for doing a great job
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NSFWNecromancer

Been waiting for a mod like this and its just amazing thus far, cant wait for more SPH and NTR, the new images and the lines just everything summises to a perfect and hopefully complete game in the future with the mod complete!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

flipflop3729

If you are a fan of SPH, there is no better game/mod out there right now.

Its extremely well written and combined with the beautiful art of the main game it offers an experience unlike anything else, I dont think I could ever play the main game without this mod.

Big thanks to the creator!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1342827

Excellent mod, that allows a different view of a very popular game Summertime Saga, this mod takes the main characters perspective very differently which for some is very positive. Amazing thing about this mod that if you support it, the creator endorses that instead of sending money to the creator, you send it to LGBT Charities. Which is very humble and great from the creator.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dontcarewhateverno

Great mod. Sometimes less... is more. Well, it's still "less". Like, a whole lot less. But in a good way. As of this post, not all scenes have been updated to the new model, like the massage parlor for instance. And other scenes with some side characters are only partially updated, with MC's peen changing from a Dingy back to a Cruise Ship sporadically through the scene (French teacher, life guard, ect. I'm sure there are more). But in the scenes that have been fully updated, the quality has been pretty seamless. Well done so far.

Edit: After playing through more, taking one star off (temporarily) for sex scenes. Seems that even in major-path sex scenes, whenever an NPC touches or otherwise interacts with MC's molehill, it turns back into a mountain again. Immersion-breaking to the point of not serving the kink. Hopefully that gets fixed. I understand it means a re-drawing of NPCs body positions and repositioning them. I mean, of course you'd have to bring em a foot closer to MC to get any friction as he'd otherwise be fucking air. Same goes for clamping hands (& holes) tighter. I'm sure (or at least hope) the author intends to, so still 4 stars for now. At this point though, the mod can't be totally enjoyable as it affects the vast majority of non-"selflove" sex scenes. I had mainly just seen majority "solo" ones when writing the original review, so didn't see how widespread the incredible-expanding-penis inconsistency was. But it's even present on the Eve path.

Edit of Edit: Dev is working on it. Sounds like all scenes are planned to be modified at some point and some full-contact scenes are complete. I just didn't run across the ones that had in my run.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

suguha2

Great Mod the maker is super impressive with the amount of content they added especially the unique events that even the dev didnt have turbo good job dood hope you continue working on it in the future!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

wegnwefoqngwe

As of July, the mod is in progress and the thread indicates that updates are coming thick and fast from the author.

I haven't played through the full game as yet but the content already added is fantastic. I strongly dislike ridiculous penis sizes and how so many games are oriented around just "ramming" an enormous penis into someone whether they want it or not.

SS is a fantastic base game for a mod focus on small penises and PE. It is soft, fun and the MC has a realistic body.

For anyone into SPH and PE with only light humiliation, this is an absolute diamond. It's a must try. If you can, find a way of supporting the author too. Incredible work has been done on this since January 2022. It goes well beyond just adding or editing images. Interactions and text are reoriented around the new themes in a tasteful and satisfying way. Long may it continue.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kyushoku

Summertime Saga is already one of the all-time greats. This has loads of SPH, humiliation and prejac content already. its not just dialog changes, the models have been changed in many places as well. Really looking forward to more sissy and NTR content
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dgktommmmm

I've been holding off on this review, but here it is! Straight to the point, this is the best SPH take (even if it's only a mod) I've ever seen and experienced. Before I get to the actual content, I do want to give a shoutout to the creator for being quick and consistent with the updates and replies. Also a nice person, so that's a bonus.

SPH and PE aren't at the top of my list when it comes to fetishes, but I do have a weird arousal when it comes to those two. Unfortunately many games I've seen make it too mean-spirited for my liking, and-or include NTR into the fray. To see something different is very refreshing. This mod accomplishes the goal of making SPH and PE not mean-spirited (sans only one or two characters, which is better than every character in some other games). As the previous reviewer said, a sympathetic and playful approach is way better. Also bonus for SPE.

Summertime Saga is one of my favorite erotic games, so I became interested when someone decided to tackle the challenge of making Anon's penis a micro one. Also being the first one to use SPH and PE for the game, you've set a high bar for sure! But perhaps my favorite thing out of all of this is the characterization. Anon is less bland as a character now. All of the women he can fuck have at least one new layer of personality, which is better than having their only trait being horny for his big cock.

The way you still kept every character in-character though. That's a chef's kiss right there. Jenny and Iwanka would be mean-spirited, Debbie is sympathetic, and Tina is educated and experienced on that matter. Mods in general run the risk of changing a character's personality to the point of becoming an entirely different person. But everyone's personality matches the personalities from the original game.

So thank you for this mod. I know you're busy with work and all, but you have my support. Good luck!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

sdibolcrif

Basically just copying and editing my first post in the thread, because it was already a glowing endorsement and also I'm lazy:

I had no idea how much I wanted this until now! Not only am I into these fetishes, but IMO it actually makes the MC significantly more interesting as a character - he's kinda bland in vanilla.

And by extension, every woman he's sexually involved with gains at least one new layer of personality, as they now have reasons to want him beyond "wow nice peenor!!!"

Plus there are so few games in general that give the MC a small dick, much less make him a prejac... and even fewer that aren't super mean-spirited about it. So the more sympathetic/playful approach ITAT is taking is beyond refreshing.
    And SPE/SPW? Literally nonexistent from what I've seen, which is a shame, cause I absolutely love that.

All in all, for one of my favorite games to get such an overhaul - improvement, really, as far as I'm concerned - is incredibly exciting!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BigDaddyHunk

So far this mod looks really promising. While only really dialogue changes so far they surprisingly seem really natural and in-character. Definitely worth checking out if it seems like something you'll enjoy.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

smithjohnsonian

While still a work in progress, this mod is by far the best mod for me! If you like sph(small penis humiliation) and spe(small penis encouragement) then look no further. This is exactly what you want! Looking forward to seeing more updates for this!