Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
They show up with Consuela one morning. He probably learned not to assume that Consuela is alone after that first incident. I'm thinking more along the lines that Consuela sends them to his room to ask what he wants for breakfast.
I want to try this out, but the fact that the OP doesn't state how much of the original has been changed (as in how much content has just been either removed/not changed yet but left in game) makes me a bit worried. That also means that those game updates you post are massive, but they fill me with even more questions as it seems like you have a lot and a lot more to do.
Can you please say what is left or if you are just adding creative content now?

• Angry
Reactions: KLUMZEE

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I want to try this out, but the fact that the OP doesn't state how much of the original has been changed (as in how much content has just been either removed/not changed yet but left in game) makes me a bit worried. That also means that those game updates you post are massive, but they fill me with even more questions as it seems like you have a lot and a lot more to do.
Can you please say what is left or if you are just adding creative content now?
For real? There's probably more information in the OP than any mod on the site. The OP contains a 6,789 word essay on all of the things you asked, but I guess I shouldn't have bothered!

The Features section lists what's been changed and added to the game. There's no mention of anything being removed because nothing has been removed.

The Image Progress section indicates how much work is left to do for most of the women. The Cookie Jar Progress section shows much work is left to be done in terms of scenes, and lists every scene so you can tell exactly what is done and what remains to be done.

34% of scenes are complete and 36% are partially complete. Based on that, as I've said repeatedly in the thread, I consider the Beta number to all be an overall progress percentage.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
So, how do you feel about your best friend jerking off to your sex tape?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose, if it bothers you, you could always get your landlady to give you a blowjob in the shower.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
She's very lucky. So many governments are passing laws to prevent schools from accommodating trans students. Many children don't have such supportive parents and grandparents. I wish things had been like that when I was her age. I tried to declare my gender when I was 4 or 5 and that went nowhere.

Me coming out:

I'm a girl.
No you're not.
I'm a girl.
No you're not.
I'm a girl.
No you're not.
Welp, I guess this isn't going to happen. Time to hate myself for the next two decades.
At that age, self-hate doesn't manifest as cutting or obvious self-destructive behavior that adults can observe and try to resolve. At that age, for me, it was getting up at night and telling my mother that I hated myself and wished I was dead, and not having the foggiest clue why. She was in some kind of psychology course in college at the time and asked me weird questions that I can't remember. I just know that they were baffling to me, and kind of insulting.

At that age, it was just being miserable and unable to control my emotions and behavior. All of the teachers and counselors who tried to help me failed because it wasn't a situation where something happened to me that they could connect the dots to. They didn't know how to recognize "this child's sense of self is broken", aka dysphoria. Even if they had asked me the right questions to figure out that I had gender dysphoria, I doubt that I would answered truthfully if they asked, "Would you like to wear girls' clothes?" or "Would you like to be one of the girls?" I had already learned that yes was the wrong answer to those questions during my failed attempts to declare myself a girl at home.

It's hard to describe what life is like for trans kids who have their gender identity rejected, but I hope that was a useful insight for someone.
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. The latest backlash aside, I am confident that the coming generations will avoid some of the worst of it.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. The latest backlash aside, I am confident that the coming generations will avoid some of the worst of it.
The pendulum swings back and forth, but the longterm trend is towards freedom and acceptance. Trans people were starting to get rights, so the people who didn't want that pushed back hard. Eventually they'll push the pendulum too far and it will start moving in the right direction again.

jaguarx

Apr 18, 2021
Can you modify images?
I can figure it out. I'm decent with paint but I think it would require me learning some other (hopefully free or very low cost) software. I remember seeing a post of yours in another thread where you were having issues filling in the space left after you shrank MC's member. I could assist in filling in those background images for you, even if I'm slower, at least to lower your workload. Could also do editing of penis layer (though i feel you have a specific vision in mind). Could also edit some of the non-MC character layers to change their positions to not have sex with air. PM me if any of that sounds ok.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I can figure it out. I'm decent with paint but I think it would require me learning some other (hopefully free or very low cost) software. I remember seeing a post of yours in another thread where you were having issues filling in the space left after you shrank MC's member. I could assist in filling in those background images for you, even if I'm slower, at least to lower your workloOK. Could also do editing of penis layer (though i feel you have a specific vision in mind). Could also edit some of the non-MC character layers to change their positions to not have sex with air. PM me if any of that sounds ok.
Paint doesn't have the tools you would need. The only free software that I'm aware of that has the tools you would need is GIMP.

Reactions: niennunb

jaguarx

Apr 18, 2021
Paint doesn't have the tools you would need. The only free software that I'm aware of that has the tools you would need is GIMP.
I have it! If you send me some images from a scene I can try my hand and send them back. If you like it, you can give me more, or if not, that's fine too. Figure you don't have much to lose since I'm doing this for free.

• Red Heart
Reactions: niennunb and Jeno

Aethereas

Apr 29, 2020
I'm having an error on this "I'm trying" option with Debbie when she catches u masturbating in her bed for the 2nd time. Does it have anything to do with the mod or is it on the game files itselves? Untitled.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mom_bed_panties_masturbation_im_trying'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/living_room/mom_s_bedroom/mom_s_bedroom.rpyc", line 38, in script call
      ۔' #,JGr 
  File "SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/living_room/mom_s_bedroom/mom_s_bedroom.rpyc", line 38, in script call
      ۔' #,JGr 
  File "\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Mon Mar 06 02:31:29 2023

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have it! If you send me some images from a scene I can try my hand and send them back. If you like it, you can give me more, or if not, that's fine too. Figure you don't have much to lose since I'm doing this for free.
I'm just starting with GIMP to see if it will help me with my own stories.

Reactions: jaguarx

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Can you modify images?

If you are looking for help with that, I'd love to lend some assistance. I did the following edit as a demo of what I can do, using this post of yours as a guideline.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm having an error on this "I'm trying" option with Debbie when she catches u masturbating in her bed for the 2nd time. Does it have anything to do with the mod or is it on the game files itselves? View attachment 2442598

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
      ۔' #,JGr
  File "SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
      ۔' #,JGr
  File "\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Mon Mar 06 02:31:29 2023
That was me! I have no idea how that happened. Beta56 incoming with a fix.

Reactions: Aethereas

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm sorry that I haven't had much to say recently. Things are crazy at work for end of fiscal, and lots of good things have been happening in life as well. I've made a lot of image progress, and I also added some new dialog that I'm really happy about.

One of the first sexual events in the game is when Yumi walks in on Anon naked. She feels bad about that, and Anon is able to talk to her in her car and coax her into a frank discussion about why she would never date someone with a penis as small as his. That's a good foundation for why he thinks that he's never going to get a girlfriend (as he was explaining to Debbie in the broken conversation that Aethereas pointed out) and doesn't warn women about his size before he gets them into bed. It still didn't quite go far enough, though. I want him to not just know that women don't like small cocks, but why they love large ones. I want someone to give him a complex about his cock (definition: a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior). Since Yumi was already having a frank discussion about her penis preferences, and since she appears so early in the game, it seemed like the right place to drop this nuke on him.
Now he knows that women love big and hate small. Now it makes sense when he tells Debbie that he doesn't think any other woman will want him. Now we understand why he doesn't warn women about his size. His fears are justified, as is his inclination to jump into bed with any woman who will have him, even if he's already serious with Roxxy and/or Eve. He has a brief window where his youth makes him attractive to the adults and parents, and the girls his age are inexperienced and too young to be married. Getting women to want to sleep with him will never be this easy again. Given the high likelihood that his penis will prevent him from getting laid, he needs to take every shot he gets. Get laid as much as you can, while you can.

Also, note that every woman in the original game who sees his penis in a non-sexual situation (Martinez, Lopez, Mrs. Smith) doesn't sleep with him, and that continues with Yumi in the mod. The plan is for all of the non-fuckable women to become aware of his size, one way or another, and preemptively reject him because of it.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Thanks for your patience, everyone. Things are crazy busy at work for end of fiscal. I have two big quarterly responsibilities, and two big annual responsibilities, so I get a triple whammy every year in March and September. I haven't had time to do as much as usual on the mod, but I've been writing smaller scenes that I've had on my mind to relax in my spare time.

I've increased Liu's reaction to seeing Anon's penis for the first time (+SPH), and I had removed what you could see of her bathing suit in Beta47, intending to include this new conversation that you can have with her in her apartment. I wanted to establish that Anon isn't actually big enough for her, but she stays with him because she's so grateful to be free of Kim.
Beta56 coming soon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes