Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

MickkkyTheHebrew

Nov 24, 2018
What the fuck do I do after I deliver the milk to the daycare? I give Diane the payment and there's nothing more.

Is it bugged? What do I do?

GrampyBone

Sep 30, 2017
I'm going to wait for some of the initial bugs to get ironed out but a quick question for those of you who have played Diane's story and the threesome event with Debbie. Has the story been rewritten in such a way that the incest aspect can't be salvaged or are they still playing up how taboo it is for Diane having sex and getting knocked up with her friend's friend's son's child?

Reactions: Tjols

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real question now is...
Bro Bossapplesauce do you do the patch now with this current version? I mean the last time you were too busy to start an incest patch, with the v0.16. But now with the v0.17?
Last time i play was the v0.15. I play the game because you patch do the awesome magic to restore the game at is 100% also better to say that you do more then 100%
So for me i have two update to play and i really like to play this new version.
So i hope to see you magic incest patch again:love:

Reactions: phreadom
Dec 15, 2017
Yes, the taboo of incest is what drew me to the game, and Aunt Diane's storyline is what got me hooked. I have been waiting for this pregnancy update, but without the taboo of the Aunt being knocked up by her nephew in secret, it just loses alot. It just makes the whole game less. I get the Patreon workaround, alot of developers have had to do it, but it kills the game for me. To the one working on the lewdpatcher mod, whoever you are, thank you for restoring this game to its original greatness. This is no sleight to any other modders, I am just venting. To bossapplesauce, your .15 mod was amazing, but I get why you have not done a 0.16, and taking on 0.17 would be a whole new beast. However, if you do accomplish making a 0.17 mod, I will definitely be playing it, because your 0.15 was a masterpiece.

Last edited:

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
it would be great to know if you're working on a patch or not, i'm waiting for the one of lewdpatcher. Please let us know if you're working on a patch or not that we can start playing or just wait till you finish

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You'd be wrong.

Dude is missing, you're not getting a patch unless someone else picks it up.

(look at his last login date)

Dec 15, 2017
You'd be wrong.

Last activity was November 16. It is holiday season in the US. If he is from there, he could be spending time with family or maybe took a vacation somewhere. Not convinced he is gone after only only two weeks. Just my opinion.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Please let us know if you're working on a patch or not that we can start playing or just wait till you finish
He's not.
I am pretty sure he is just doing a bit of trolling.
You'd be wrong.

Well shit...

Please come back @bossapplesauce! You were the best summertime incest patcher I know...

I really hope he's not gone because you guys kept rushing him...

I really wish I knew where the fuck the lewdpatcher patches for this game originate from so I could just contact that source coder for said patch and report bugs to him, that way none of us have to annoy @bossapplesauce if he's busy.

Most of all I really fucking wish I took my coding classes more seriously so that I could've just done this myself and truly contributed something to this community...

Dec 15, 2017
Well shit...

Please come back @bossapplesauce! You were the best summertime incest patcher I know...

I really hope he's not gone because you guys kept rushing him...

I really wish I knew where the fuck the lewdpatcher patches for this game originate from so I could just contact that source coder for said patch and report bugs to him, that way none of us have to annoy @bossapplesauce if he's busy.

Most of all I really fucking wish I took my coding classes more seriously so that I could've just done this myself and truly contributed something to this community...

I hear you. If I had any clue about coding, I would be working on this myself. Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My hope is that he is busy. As I mentioned before, it is holiday season here in the States, and if he is going to college, then finals are coming up soon. Soo, maybe after the first of the year, we will see some activity from him. On that note, there is someone on this thread, , that is willing to do all appropriate dialog changes, they just need someone to code it, which is the hardest part, I know. So, if anybody on here knows anyone who can code this stuff in, then maybe we can bring this game back to its original greatness, because we have people who are willing to provide the dialog changes.

Dec 15, 2017
I might have a lead on that. Give me a few days to fact check my lead, then if he's legit, I'll get back to you guys on that thread you linked and/or I'll link him there too.
Hey just seeing what you could find out. I know I appreciate you looking into this. I am sure others do, too.

Dec 15, 2017
Hey robertj, so I am wondering are you going to start making the mod when 0.18 comes out or are you going to wait until the extended scenes are done and 0.18.5 drops? Just curious.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey robertj, so I am wondering are you going to start making the mod when 0.18 comes out or are you going to wait until the extended scenes are done and 0.18.5 drops? Just curious.
Wrong thread home slice. :)