401Grem

May 14, 2017
I love that people complain about the work they think other people do, and can never do themselves. You think you have some mythical right to complain about the dev, show us better, put up or shut up.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I love that people complain about the work they think other people do, and can never do themselves. You think you have some mythical right to complain about the dev, show us better, put up or shut up.
There's different ways to go about forming an opinion.

As a gamer, I focus on gameplay, story, and how those work and flow.

A developer might give criticism on how DC does certain things we aren't privy to behind the scenes.

For me, I find intrigue in some of those behind the scenes processes if they help me understand what I've listed above.

But this? That's not helpful at all. It's just needlessly antagonistic and makes you the villain of the story.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
I liked Jennys "story" the way it was. Hope that they don't change so much and just continue, improve and expand it.

Reactions: Sync

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I think there are some people who created many accounts just to wander around complain and bitchy. That is the drawback of internet, people get too much right but take no consequence.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
MelkorMancin the Artist who drawed this :

View attachment 270634

And who even was able to draw this :

View attachment 270636

replied finally to my Question if he will help out DC with SS Art

View attachment 270629
Just what the hell makes you think you're doing anything useful going around asking for artists to work for a game that you're not developing, or connected to in any way? :O Pretty sure DC is more than capable of recruiting an artist if he feels like he needs one, instead of having some random guy with no connection to the project pestering artists if they'd work him. :D Time to realize that it's not your job to pester anyone with hypothetical job offers to a project that is not yours, and let DC & co do their thing without this kind of ridiculous bs.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
dc said on stream that he is going to make some changes with eve. hopefully not to big because i love her new design.
That really sucks. I really like her new design, she's my top appearance now. Really hope he doesn't end up ruining it. I don't like all the sag he's adding to breasts and weight to characters lately.

Now that I saw her remake, her old character had no ass or anything and looked almost like a dude in her old clothing.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Those aren't the same things. Jenny getting an update on her scenes and how it plays out with regard to her character are the issue, not how you're fucking anyone else.

Technically, all of these women are supposed to be your date to the prom anyway but at the very least, the idea should be that they have compelling reasons for being that date regardless of how they look. I can believe Aqua wants to mate and I fill that while a half cow wants me to milk her real good. Just so long as that's expressly stated so it's not open to interpretation, that won't cause people to go nuts with what Jenny is going through right now.

exscuse me? i wasnt talking about jenny at all in fact her update isnt at the matter in the slightest and how you get that from my post kinda baffles me.. so im not going to get into a debate i wasnt trying to initiate i stated my opinion and that was about it

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
i have been away for a few weeks .. game kinda bores me now but thats another issue.. im reading how people wants scenes to change for credibility.. Seriously? your worried about story making sense when you fuck a fish girl and a half cow? i honestly think its these 2 reasons why im losing interest.. i love the art and the base of the story was and is still awesome, but the fish girl and the half cow are too much for me....

as a joke for the game i would ahve thought it was funny but the story loses something when you think about fucking a half cow, or a guppy

just my thoughts
Apparently you do not understand what your credibility remarks are about.

It does not refer to art. The character's appearance, more or less realistic, is the choice of the creator. It is accepted or not. Aqua and Daisy are simply women with an exotic appearance. However, the lack of credibility in the behavior of the heroes bothers much more. In this case, the impression is growing that the creator is not old, disregards the fans / players. Simply put ... it comes shortcuts and does a poor job.

Such a bad job in terms of feature is the story of Jenny. Why? Because in this story, Jenny is totally dependent on MC's financial support. Jenny is not in a position to let her dictate the terms. She has no money to get from, but MC has a lot of women who can fuck.
In order for Jenny's story to be credible, she should realize that by doing so she lowers her chances of getting help from MC, or have an alternative way to get money if she refuses to finance by MC.

Yes. I know it's a game and most of the players will pay Jenny to get the stats and bring her story to an end. Even though they would like to do it the most.
In this story, Jenny behaves irrationally, because she herself sabotages her chances of getting help from MC. And MC also behaves irrationally because it helps when every sensible guy would not do it in such conditions.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jenny's route is definitely a good bit different than the other routes. In other routes, the girls one way or another fell in love with MC due to his kindness and helpfulness. With Jenny's route both of them are kind of taking advantage of each other, Jenny needs help with her webcam stuff so she lets MC have sex with her in exchange for items and stuff that MC gets her. Its a very transactional relationship.

On one hand, the different type of route is good and adds some variety to the game, but it doesn't make sense when compared to the other routes.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
dc just said on stream eve's update might be the biggest yet (bigger than roxxy and jenny)

me when i heard the news:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're a quick one, aren't ya? I'm glad it will be this big, and coming for a character without story like Roxxy was, it's due to be a big bunch of new and exciting content.

Reactions: McSlut

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Jenny's route is definitely a good bit different than the other routes. In other routes, the girls one way or another fell in love with MC due to his kindness and helpfulness. With Jenny's route both of them are kind of taking advantage of each other, Jenny needs help with her webcam stuff so she lets MC have sex with her in exchange for items and stuff that MC gets her. Its a very transactional relationship.

On one hand, the different type of route is good and adds some variety to the game, but it doesn't make sense when compared to the other routes.
I think that at some point Jenny also falls in love or at least finds out that MC is much better than she originally thought.

Only at any price, I do not want to admit it.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes