Feb 7, 2018
There are some games which basially keep their incest story and just remove some names which the player then can put back in. In that case the game is often almost "unplayable" without incest mod or at least in some parts somewhat rediculous. The drawback of that incest independent story is that you can't just replace some words anymore and that you'd actually need additional dialog and possibly even poses to make sense with incest.... and that's a lot of work, which is the problem at this point.
Is using one's imagination that hard in 2018?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is using one's imagination that hard in 2018?
I guess it may be a difference for those who haven't played the game before on one hand and those who know it for a very long time on the other. I've never used an incest patch and likely won't ever use one but maybe some can't convince themselves...

And to be fair, especially when it comes to Jenny's and Debbie's story it'll likely make a somewhat relevant difference. Having a baby with one's sister is after all something different than having a baby with one's housemate.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
BTW: forgot to mention the FTC is now investigating Bethesda, so yeah there also that too, along with the Migliaccio & Rathod class action lawsuit
FTC is investigating loot boxes and gambling in games. As a side effect of the UK gambling commission report. Unless you can actually show to papers filled in a lawsuit against Bethseda, there is no actual lawsuit at current time. I think EA, Activision, etc got way more to fear from FTC than Bethseda. If someone is doing a preliminary to see if a law suit is possible, doesn't mean there will be one. I guess ambulance chasers is eager to see if a quick buck can be made, but not so keen if the chance of get stuck with legal fees in a lost case is there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thats one hell of a rig. I just wanna know how u have an OS that can handle 64Gb of RAM? Granted, i stopped at win7.
I have 32gig on win7, I didn't realize that was the limit. Been a while since I looked into it, never used to be an issue for me, never had a MB that could handle it before. :LOL:
I don't know about the other users but I am playing the clean version of the game.
I still can't believe DC didn't fix this major bug in 17.1. I hope his patrons are watching this thread so they can notify him of this gamebreaking bug, at least it is a gamebreaking bug to those who are playing with saves.
The only other thing I have seen causing that kind of problem, is multitasking certain quests. The only other advice I can give it so stay focused, and try not to do more than one quest at a time.
Wish I could be of more help, sorry.

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Huh. Thought 16 was limit. Shows how long its been since I've looked into it too! :ROFLMAO:
Might be the motherboard that had that limit, or maybe it's the 32/64 bit systems? I know some (most) of my motherboards were limited like that, but now I have DDR4. :geek:

Reactions: llong0415

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
There is a major problem with the game save.... I saved game on day 90, I lost 25% of my accomplishments and have to start all over again in the art-Ross and lost the Jazz quest... ouch ouch ouch... please check you program. I love this adventurous game, just hate having to go back and regain lost ground

Reactions: rdblev and 44Tom

TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
Game is pretty much unplayable sadly :(

Once you advance enough into it. all later saves are useless and reloading them just loads hours/days before instead.

Reactions: rdblev

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd really like to know if everybody who is reporting bugs is"reliable".

Guys,

FIRST OF ALL,

- are you playing the bugfixed 0.17.1 version?

- did you install a mod/patch?

- are you using old saves?

DON'T PLAY 0.17:

PLAY 0.17.1: DON'T INSTALL ANY MOD/PATCH AND DON'T USE OLD 0.17 SAVES!! :mad::mad:

---- ----

SECONDLY,

are you really really really sure that you're stuck because of a bug?

did you check the walkthrough thread? did you carefully read the quests' walkthroughs in the OP? are you really sure that you did not miss anything at all?

Just to be sure, you know ;)

wyavern13

Jan 29, 2018
anyone else have an odd bug where the images for certain characters are just not there? half of the new character images are not being fetched so I can not see/find them. this is happening with Dianna, Ronda, the pizza lady and a few others. including the girl at the comic shop/game store.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes