Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I will not judge anybody, everybody should live like he wants. But I am surprised that someone who is into gay content finds his way here to this game. For me personally any gay content would be a total down-turner.

I just played Dragon Age Origins the last weeks again, and I am still turned down by how difficult it is as a male MC to avoid Zevrans advances. You can, but you will be punished by the game. I do not call that optional, and I hope for complete and totally optional gay content in Summertime Saga should there ever be an update on this (best with a global game setting so that you never ever see it in game).

Same btw/ for watersports and such. This game did not feature those fetishes before, and I wonder how people who are attracted by that find their way here. On the other side, you risk losing players if such content suddenly makes it into the game (and cannot be avoided).
I'm not into gay content, specifically, but I found my way here because I'm bisexual. I enjoy the game a lot with the content we have and what we're getting seems great. It would just be nice to get a character or two down the line that's into non-standard stuff.

And don't get me wrong, I don't want it to be forced on people. Kevin, for example, should have the option to be turned down at the start of the relationship. No sexual advances will be sent towards the MC if he's turned down early on. Whether that character has a story-line if turned down would be up to DC. But if not turned down, it leads to a story like other characters have.

The same goes towards fetishes. You should have the choice during a scene to not do it. If you're not into footplay/anal/watersports/etc., don't choose it. I don't want people to be forced into watching content they find unappealing.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not into gay content, specifically, but I found my way here because I'm bisexual. I enjoy the game a lot with the content we have and what we're getting seems great. It would just be nice to get a character or two down the line that's into non-standard stuff.

And don't get me wrong, I don't want it to be forced on people. Kevin, for example, should have the option to be turned down at the start of the relationship. No sexual advances will be sent towards the MC if he's turned down early on. Whether that character has a story-line if turned down would be up to DC. But if not turned down, it leads to a story like other characters have.

The same goes towards fetishes. You should have the choice during a scene to not do it. If you're not into footplay/anal/watersports/etc., don't choose it. I don't want people to be forced into watching content they find unappealing.
I understand that, but opting out may easily mean losing quests/content. Those might actually be fun, after all. But please fade into black before it gets naughty...

Reactions: Jonboy80

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I can understand that one who is into white chubby girls might not like colored athletic girls. I find the game is well balanced at the moment, except skin color.
I was about to say that Ronda's mom would add more diversity, then I remembered only Ronda and Cassie get Hscenes.
Guess I forgot not every mom is as easy as Crystal.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Mmm.. very misleading if Rhonda's mom isn't romanceable. That's the main reason I voted for Rhonda's line.
It would mean the option with the least available characters won (if Annie's mom wouldn't have been left behind if she won the poll).

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Gotta say I'm happy Rhonda won the update, I've liked her since the first interactions we've seen 2 years ago.
I've always seen her near the bottoms of every pool so it was unexpected to see her win.

She seems a very proud type and feels superior to the MC due to all the efferts she puts in her body. I love those stories where she starts hating or being a snob towards the MC and ends up with a romance.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019

EarthShaker

Jun 9, 2018
Guys someone please tell me how can I continue from part 18? I just download and start a new game but it doesn't continue, please... I want an answer, I'm new here..

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I must say it now: What sense does pregnancy feature make if the only thing that happens is for the girls growing bellies while at the same time not being available any more for several weeks, carrying a baby for another week and finally flooding the day care?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys someone please tell me how can I continue from part 18? I just download and start a new game but it doesn't continue, please... I want an answer, I'm new here..
What do you want to continue? If you start a new game, it starts from the beginning. You cannot load an older version's save.

Or do you have problems advancing the story?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I like that Rhonda won and all that, but I was surprised that Ms. Johnson wasn't even an option in the poll.
Wasn't Ms. Johnson's update necessary for save compatibility?
Isn't that a feature the many fans want?
I didn't understand

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes