E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
put a paperback on her head and i'd smash tbh
seriously whats wrong with her face? i love the regular summertime saga art but on some of those stand alone pics the characters just look weird
Mean paper bag? :p

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Havent really used that term since the 80s and early 90s. I dont think i can explain in words.

Reactions: McSlut

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So i dont know what im doing wrong but for some reason this new update doesnt start for me. I dont know if its been adressed allready but i cant find it. I still got the old 15.1 version and that works just fine. But when i click on the new version nothing happens. I downloaded from two sources just in case and both reacted the same.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
So, I've read the changelog, but I'm unsure how much has been added since I last got the newest version so I'm not sure if I should get the current version.

My version is currently 0.16.1

Are there any new scenes with anyone or is everything pretty much the same, but with new artwork and rigs for people?

Loved the whole bitchy girl (forget her name) storyline. Though, would've loved for it to be more breaking her than her falling for you (though both would work).

I read up that the two (mexican?) girls have new rigs or artwork. Is that for new scenes? Unsure cause I don't think any walkthroughs are updated atm.

Just asking for some clarification. I'm looking forward to new scenes so if no new scenes are there yet (sex scenes mainly) then I think I'll wait a while still.

Thanks for any information.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
sorry if this been askt before i searched for it but i didn't find an answer for the question, but i wonder will you be able to get debbie and jenny pregnant in uppdate v0.18 ?.

Also wondering why the scenes was changed after viewing ?.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
So, I've read the changelog, but I'm unsure how much has been added since I last got the newest version so I'm not sure if I should get the current version.

My version is currently 0.16.1

Are there any new scenes with anyone or is everything pretty much the same, but with new artwork and rigs for people?

Loved the whole bitchy girl (forget her name) storyline. Though, would've loved for it to be more breaking her than her falling for you (though both would work).

I read up that the two (mexican?) girls have new rigs or artwork. Is that for new scenes? Unsure cause I don't think any walkthroughs are updated atm.

Just asking for some clarification. I'm looking forward to new scenes so if no new scenes are there yet (sex scenes mainly) then I think I'll wait a while still.

Thanks for any information.
If you've actually read the changelog you know exactly whats in 17-17.5.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The pregnancy mechanic was hastely done and really doesn't fill the fetish at all since she's not fuckable while she's pregnant nor we see consequence, the baby just randomly dissapears in a care home and things are back to normal, no one talks about it when it's a damn big deal.
This is going to be worse when all characters will have it, we will have all women in town popping babies in health care with no mention of the father or anything else.
So you'd rather have realistic pregnancy times and be forced to raise about 20 different children at the same time? Thanks, but no thanks. Anyways, I wasn't arguing that the Diane update was very good, it was definitely one of the weaker updates we've gotten so far, but everyone keeps acting like there was only one scene, when there was clearly more than that.

Reactions: E-Dog

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Hi
i'm using 17.5 v but i don't see any holiday decorations & New Features in summertime saga

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Tried to play this game over the last couple updates, had it as a calendar thing to look at again @ 01/31/2019.

Still hard to play as a fresh start. New content still hard to get to without a lot of backplay. And, technically, not a lot of new content (seemingly).

This was fun before, but has been getting tedious over the past 2 updates (which has been 8 months).

Time to give up for... what? About a year?
See 'ya then.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes