• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Finally a worthy stream. TITS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress bar is at 55%, 29/42 artwork done. I must control myself not to be optimistic about the release date.
I have a way to solve your optimism issue. It's been a few months, there's only 42 pieces of artwork. For a game that only puts out a worthwhile update twice a year, 42 new pieces of artwork is not very much. Thus reinforcing the whole "DC is purposefully sandbagging his updates to get as much money as he can out of Summertime Saga with as little work as possible." argument.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
My issue with Helen is that I don't believe that she a sexual person at all. Asexual, she and her husband isn't fucking at all. I think she's only fucking you, not because she wants you or she wants to get off herself. It's that she's fucking you to please her faith/religion/God. God is her main man. You're just a another penis to her. And, also she has more of an attachment/respect to Sister Angelica and her fake strap-on the way I see it. So, it felt kinda forced in my opinion. But, to each his own.
That's a very valid point I must say and something worth considering in hindsight.

No I agree, when I first played through, I was rather displeased with Sister Angelica, because she
clearly conditioned her. If it had been willing, the entire idea would have added more of that appeal
for myself. I have never enjoyed a woman being forced, unless that is her particular preference of
which I have known a few female friends who do. Personally doesn't sit well, but in the game it
worked for the story line: A domineering woman who thinks herself holy showne she is human.

But I digress, on a side point: She didn't have sex with her husband that's true but the fact she was
pent up was revealed I believe in the story. Personally she's excessively religious, that has been
worked into her sexuality but at the beginning, I figured out why she and her husband perhaps did
not have sex and accounted for her excessive religiousness designed by 'Not sinning'. Her husband
bares a striking if not identical appearance to Dirty Harry in the game. So perhaps she is like this,
because he starred in such movies. There's even a doll of him in Pink, unless that's coincidence.

Whilst it is possible, it seems unlikely. To each his own aye, and my preference isn't that the woman
is forced. Her acceptance and submission and in the end genuine willingness to submit was what got
to me. However, I would question how she was not aware that Sister Angelica was abusing her role
of power and this was not her God's will. Helen is an intelligent woman, and blind faith or not, she
should have by some point figured out that it was not true. Yet she becomes more convicted with
the added edition of the sexual component. Forcing a woman unless it is her liking is and always
has been one way to ensure that someone ends up on my list.

Hence I met with a impass:

Miss that section due to my dislike for forced, coercion clear manipulation of a power figure and
inability to alter it or stop it, against Helen's ending willingness and submissive and genuine take
to the whole thing at the end of it all. In truth I found it ironic and wouldn't mind a chance to give
the Sister a taste of her own medicine and correct her into a 'Willing servant of her God' if the
chance ever comes about. I believe stopping her or if not, fixing it so she ends up in a similar
position would balance out the scales, and she was on my list of hoping to get a chance to bring
down a peg with the Principal and Annie :D

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I have a way to solve your optimism issue. It's been a few months, there's only 42 pieces of artwork. For a game that only puts out a worthwhile update twice a year, 42 new pieces of artwork is not very much. Thus reinforcing the whole "DC is purposefully sandbagging his updates to get as much money as he can out of Summertime Saga with as little work as possible." argument.
You are literally making things up. It is 42 task that need to be done not 42 pieces of art and you know that.

Reactions: Sync

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Can we expect a great anal scene anytime soon?
That is a very good question and one I have pondered. Not including Jenny's toy scene there are
only two anal scenes in the entire game, despite the opportunity for many more: Roxxy's mother
and Mia. Now I could be wrong but I have yet to come across another and I am going back through
this entire game. There are many times when it could have been a viable option in the story
and as an extra in some cases. Perhaps we can hope :devilish::ROFLMAO: but I am a logical realist, so I couldn't
say.

• Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That's a very valid point I must say and something worth considering in hindsight.

No I agree, when I first played through, I was rather displeased with Sister Angelica, because she
clearly conditioned her. If it had been willing, the entire idea would have added more of that appeal
for myself. I have never enjoyed a woman being forced, unless that is her particular preference of
which I have known a few female friends who do. Personally doesn't sit well, but in the game it
worked for the story line: A domineering woman who thinks herself holy showne she is human.

But I digress, on a side point: She didn't have sex with her husband that's true but the fact she was
pent up was revealed I believe in the story. Personally she's excessively religious, that has been
worked into her sexuality but at the beginning, I figured out why she and her husband perhaps did
not have sex and accounted for her excessive religiousness designed by 'Not sinning'. Her husband
bares a striking if not identical appearance to Dirty Harry in the game. So perhaps she is like this,
because he starred in such movies. There's even a doll of him in Pink, unless that's coincidence.

Whilst it is possible, it seems unlikely. To each his own aye, and my preference isn't that the woman
is forced. Her acceptance and submission and in the end genuine willingness to submit was what got
to me. However, I would question how she was not aware that Sister Angelica was abusing her role
of power and this was not her God's will. Helen is an intelligent woman, and blind faith or not, she
should have by some point figured out that it was not true. Yet she becomes more convicted with
the added edition of the sexual component. Forcing a woman unless it is her liking is and always

Miss that section due to my dislike for forced, coercion clear manipulation of a power figure and
inability to alter it or stop it, against Helen's ending willingness and submissive and genuine take
to the whole thing at the end of it all. In truth I found it ironic and wouldn't mind a chance to give
the Sister a taste of her own medicine and correct her into a 'Willing servant of her God' if the
chance ever comes about. I believe stopping her or if not, fixing it so she ends up in a similar
position would balance out the scales, and she was on my list of hoping to get a chance to bring
Dude, please don't write in italics. It makes them more difficult to read. :(

Reactions: WSmith

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

Yes, Helen clearly hates sex. What she did to Mia, locking her in a room bound in shackles proves how much she despises the act. The issue is her story isn't as fleshed out. I remember seeing a photo of her and her husband happy together probably before Mia was conceived. So, I would guess that she enjoyed sex at one point in her life. But, I would like to know what made her so devout to the point of hating sex.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys, I just took a look at DC's recent strem recording. It appears that Eve and her sister actually got some pubic hair. Good news for folks like me who did not get enough of that in this game until now :)
I thought Eve looked more like a girl before the "improvement" was made. To each their own but how sharp and angular her face is now is just reminding me of the whole "Steve" argument.

On another note, I noticed something of an oversight. If you get Helen and Harold back together and look through your telescope, she's STILL yelling at Harold.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I thought Eve looked more like a girl before the "improvement" was made. To each their own but how sharp and angular her face is now is just reminding me of the whole "Steve" argument.

On another note, I noticed something of an oversight. If you get Helen and Harold back together and look through your telescope, she's STILL yelling at Harold.
I seem to remember that DC or Dogeek once said they would not fix all those tiny logical flaws until the game is (almost) finished. Because it would make things too complicated as long as everything is still in the flow.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, Helen clearly hates sex. What she did to Mia, locking her in a room bound in shackles proves how much she despises the act. The issue is her story isn't as fleshed out. I remember seeing a photo of her and her husband happy together probably before Mia was conceived. So, I would guess that she enjoyed sex at one point in her life. But, I would like to know what made her so devout to the point of hating sex.
Indeed I saw the picture but as I stated, her husband clearly might have done some movie flicks
to the point he was quite popular, there's a sex doll of him in Pink last I checked there unless he
is just unfortunate to look like Dirty Harry from the movies in the game. That could be the spark
and cause for his wife's utter dislike and distain for sex to the point she reacts so religiously as
concerns the whole thing. Her husband doing that with women on screen for all the world to see
would be enough, no? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Omniel

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah! It won't have. It's a shame... so many great scenes that "anal" would have been a sexy extra! Let's hope some patron ask more for it!
I agree ya know. I mean any time the woman is getting it from the back, they could have added
it in, and it would have worked so many times but perhaps it will come in the future updates.
We got Crystal who's always eager and if you went that route we got Mia, so not wanting entirely,
not that I am complaining, but some more wouldn't go amiss. Can I get an AMEN? :ROFLMAO:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You are literally making things up. It is 42 task that need to be done not 42 pieces of art and you know that.
I know, I was purposefully exaggerating how little is going to be in the update. It's still only going to be about ten minutes long, as every major update to Summertime Saga tends to be but I know it's not going to be tiny.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes