WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I just opened walkthrough for the game, v15.3, its says i should not mix Debbie and Jenny route, or bugs might occure. Is it fixed now?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just opened walkthrough for the game, v15.3, its says i should not mix Debbie and Jenny route, or bugs might occure. Is it fixed now?
No this issue is surely solved. There are only few other issues.

- never save during a dialogue. Only if you can move freely and use your phone on the top. Or you are screwed, sometimes.
- some bugs are time related, check summertime wiki under tools and download the developer tools. Which makes it possible to switch back one timeframe. If necessary.

Most issues are solved with the Naughty Tribute mod. So it would be good to install it. Saving during a dialogue is still dangerous!!!

Save often, very often.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
guys which better Naughty Tribute mod or lain mod and can addd two combined in pc and ?
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You can install both. Firstly install Tribute mod, then Lain, when during copying Lain's you'd be asked to overwrite bedroom.rpy SAY NO. Then everything would work.
Oh, and now one more question, why as for the game that was INCEST from the beginnig we have SUCH A TRASHFULL INCEST PATCH???? Come on, he got all his followers on incest theme, why is it done by an imbicile????
That is why I made an additional addon for the incest mod. I will make tomorrow a small update, but in the moment not very important. (changing Dee back to Diane and a small change during the talk with Erik giving him a message from his father.)

This mod changes many more text lines, I'm still playing the game so I may have not seen every textline:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't use the walkthroughs in the OP as they're all well out of date. Use the Walkthrough on the .

Reactions: Sothyr

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I'm straight, with no trap or gay fetish. Should I play the trap route? I'm curious of what changes regarding animations. What did you guys do?

Edit: I just finished her route and saw that Cookie Jar has both options. Too bad there's no anal on bottom position for vagina.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
Jun 21, 2018
Are you saying the story sucks when she's not trans or when she is trans?
I dunno, I think the story leading up to that is pretty vague and even the parts where she talks about her parents not accepting her lifestyle could be taken as her gothy, moody, angsty teenage behaviour and not the fact she was trans. Maybe if the scar in her non-trans route was more gruesome it could explain a lot of her shyness, but it's still something I could see someone being very self-conscious about.
I think that the story is substantially less interesting if she isn't a shemale which is annoying because I'm not a fan. As a she-male all the dots connect a lot more, and how repetitive she is makes a lot more sense, as well as her parents disappointment. Because otherwise it's too vague and strains credulity how she puts her down if she was born female, plus the dress scene makes way more sense due to the dick thing.

If she's female, the conclusion to her arc feels significantly less interesting. In both routes, Eve is essentially the same person she began as, but self assured. That arc is more satisfying as a shemale because her journey is perceived rightfully as significantly more complex as such, and thus it feels like a conclusive and satisfying ending, because it also involves the MC showing an unexpected side and 'growing' as a person to be more accepting. If she's not, then it feels like there's no ending per se. You said to a pretty girl she was pretty. You bang her. Feels empty, imo.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Does the incest patch work with the 0.19.1 version?
That is why I made an additional addon for the incest mod. I will make tomorrow a small update, but in the moment not very important. (changing Dee back to Diane and a small change during the talk with Erik giving him a message from his father.)

This mod changes many more text lines, I'm still playing the game so I may have not seen every textline:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's it I am not playing this version anymore.
I don't know how to end Eve's path.
It's telling me to do this.

This scene has to be replayed to unlock the second version

You have any idea how long that is?
I think I rather wait until next version.
Besides a lot of character's endings have to be repeated.
Daisy Aqua Mrs Robinson Mia Elen .
I thought I finished those paths but it's making me repeat those endings again.
Better luck next version.
I hope all those bugs are fixed by then.

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
Would like to try the new update but I have a new computer and no access to old saves. Anyone have a Save to before this update, or just before that?

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Stuck at the pink store while buying dark buttblug with jenny I can't go out of the store there are no options

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Stuck at the pink store while buying dark buttblug with jenny I can't go out of the store there are no options
It is a RTFD error. Read The Fucking Dialogue. Happend to me, too. Because I played the game few month ago already and thought, 'I do not need to read what Jenny is saying'. Just one click to much and you overlook what you should do. Hint: if you need to buy it, it is the wrong one."

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes