D

Deleted member 1094881

Jesus H. Christ, give it a break! Episode 19 just came out and already you're wondering about Episode 20?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Take a fucking chill pill. Be patient. It'll be out when it comes out, and not before.
I am new to this game, and so all I saw was the recent edit to the game for bug fixes; I also looked back ~10 pages and didn't see a "hey update just out" so had no idea.

But, forgive me sir. I'm sorry sir. I won't speak out of turn sir. I won't seek to upset you in the future sir. I will try to contact you so you can approve my posts in advance sir. I know the creator, who you don't know, is so happy for your defense of him sir.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I am new to this game, and so all I saw was the recent edit to the game for bug fixes; I also looked back ~10 pages and didn't see a "hey update just out" so had no idea.

But, forgive me sir. I'm sorry sir. I won't speak out of turn sir. I won't seek to upset you in the future sir. I will try to contact you so you can approve my posts in advance sir. I know the creator, who you don't know, is so happy for your defense of him sir.
Snarky comments ignored, the first entry on the first page states when the update came out. It's kind of hard to miss.

Remnant

Jun 6, 2017
для тех, кто ищет чит-мод, вот этот файл, я его не сделал, но, насколько я могу видеть, я не могу найти оригинальную загрузку файла. просто поместите его в папку с игрой, и все будет сделано, он будет работать и для будущих версий, ну, по крайней мере, сейчас, когда игра вышла из разработки, я не знаю, но сейчас, пока у вас все еще есть возможность играть с включенными игровыми чит-кодами, он будет работать, после того как они удалят это, я не знаю. once you've put it in click on your phone then click on the wifi signal to access the cheat menu View attachment 433659 View attachment 433661
in what folder to throw ?

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
i have a bug in the game in the gym in the night after teaching anna yoga i can t go out help please

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
I found a game breaker. When you come home at night (no time slot left, all three day periods used up) there is your mom baking cake for your aunt. If you choose to deliver it right now the shed is empty but you can't leave it anymore. "I need to find Diane"

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In this new version you get to find out more about Eve.
Tuesday afternoon at school right side hallway after talking to the art teacher.
Where she lives and you are introduced to 2 new characters.
It was actually her idea to invite the mc to her home.
The entrance is kinda weird and they have to use a ladder to go up her apartment apparently.
Oddette is Graces's friend I think is hot like an Elvira look alike. This Tuuku all covered in tattoos a friend I think . They play video games untill evening then go home....peace

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, i have a problem, hope someone can help me.

I finished the yoga class event and is night, i cant leave that place because the message says gym is already closed, what i can do?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This

I finished the yoga class event and is night, i cant leave that place because the message says gym is already closed, what i can do?
This version has a lot of problem. I also go stuck at school.
Had to start from the beginning.
Now I seem to be repeating it again there is a problem at school that cause a loop.
You get to start things over and over like the pizza place talking to Erick about package and all sorts ot crazy stuff. Might as well just wait for the next version.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I can't get any washing machine action at home with Debbie. Completed everything else with her, in the kitchen, in the car, in my room, in her room, in the shower, on the sofa, but no laundry room.

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
If I choose eve path is Roxxy unable to continue? It says i have to accompany Roxy to trailer but it won't let me do that. I've finished everything else (except Roxxy). When I visit her in the evening, the lines are similar after I've helped her mom out from jail.
Also, I'm unable to switch between bank accounts

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know how to use the console to jump to a location (Diane's shed)

I've got a bug where I'm supposed to notice the lights on in there at night, and then enter. BUT all that happens when I get to her house is I say "I need to find Aunt Diane"
Had this exact bug, it happens when you go to Diane's Shed at night instead of evening. What I did was going for the autosave panel and load the nearest point that the game gave me. In my case, the morning of that day.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017

It's a game breaker.
Either the time management is broken or the events after the evening time slot should not happen in the first place.
You have to load an older savegame

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If I choose eve path is Roxxy unable to continue? It says i have to accompany Roxy to trailer but it won't let me do that. I've finished everything else (except Roxxy). When I visit her in the evening, the lines are similar after I've helped her mom out from jail.
This game is stuck in a crazy loop.
It's repeating over and over form the beginning.
I'm waiting for the next version.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know how to use the console to jump to a location (Diane's shed)

I've got a bug where I'm supposed to notice the lights on in there at night, and then enter. BUT all that happens when I get to her house is I say "I need to find Aunt Diane"
I found a game breaker. When you come home at night (no time slot left, all three day periods used up) there is your mom baking cake for your aunt. If you choose to deliver it right now the shed is empty but you can't leave it anymore. "I need to find Diane"
Had this exact bug, it happens when you go to Diane's Shed at night instead of evening. What I did was going for the autosave panel and load the nearest point that the game gave me. In my case, the morning of that day.
Install my mod (see signature), it's fixed there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthoneceron

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Are you sure you are playing the latest game version? I read this bug report several times, but they claim to have it solved in 0.19.1. If not, please attach a savegame here and I will check.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes