j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?
I've honestly no idea but I guess, unless DC has already settled on something specific, there's a good chance that picarto chat is going to have some influence in this whole process.

Though I have to say that some real BBW (not just a little thick like Ms. Dewitt or chubby like Beth) would certainly be something new for those who like it and a nice addition to the game.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, Iwanka has such a great body. One of the best, alongside Jenny and Roxxy.
I agree with you man it looks good...
but after they released v19.1 my hopes are little low on the content of v0.20. I mean only one sex scene for other girls...
I just hope it isn't like this with this update. :(

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone plaese help me i'm stuck. I go to school in night with Erick, but cant go director office, because of need in sleep. Help me edit the game or tell console command, gTimer_tod and game.timer.tick don't work for me. Here my save, right to director office.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone plaese help me i'm stuck. I go to school in night with Erick, but cant go director office, because of need in sleep. Help me edit the game or tell console command, gTimer_tod and game.timer.tick don't work for me. Here my save, right to director office.
You could open console (SHIFT-O when enabled) and type:

game.timer.tick(2)

Then you should be able to proceed.

However, I would be interested how you got there. Was it already late at night when you met Erik outside?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
You could open console (SHIFT-O when enabled) and type:

game.timer.tick(2)

Then you should be able to proceed.

However, I would be interested how you got there. Was it already late at night when you met Erik outside?
yes, and it's help, thank you, problem solved until another bug, like poker game with ms. Johnson. Is there will be another bugfix or not?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes, and it's help, thank you, problem solved until another bug, like poker game with ms. Johnson. Is there will be another bugfix or not?
You can install my mod (see signature) which is fixing all bugs known to me (e.g. that poker bug). Mrs. Smith's office bug is not yet included (will be on next update), but you already solved that ;)

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Sorry to bother you again with this but here is my problem :

The Eve's route does not start for me and I can understant why... In the walkthrought it says that I first have to meet her in the park, at night. I did every battle of rap for charisma. After that we suppose to interact with her in the big auditorium, just after a scene with the art teacher, still none of this happen in my game. I don't know what to do.. It's the last route to finish for me :/, and I like this character..

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
another bug .. following Jenny's story, get to the point where you go the Pink Store with her. Now im stuck in the store. Town Map is greyed out and theres option to exit the store .. any command lines i can use to TP out of here

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes