gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
The Battle of the Red-heads:
(The Battle ends, February 14th, Valentine's Day)
  1. View attachment 540828 Mrs. Hendricks
  2. View attachment 540829 Mrs. Johnson
My fav is not there so... i choose Grace :p :giggle:

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
"Valentine's Month is February, It's time to choose who will be your red Valentine."
obviously judith

Sep 27, 2018
obviously judith
Judith is one of the hottest characters in the game and I will be royally pissed off if she does not end up pregnant, wearing a cow suit and hooked up to one of Diane's milking machines.

They could even do and entire story arc with her and Roxxy where you get a dual romance route with Roxy feeling bad about bullying Judith (after MC puts her in her place) and then Judith confessing that she likes being dominated. Then Roxy turns a little bit dominatrix squeezing on her tits and saying (do you like that my little cow?) while the MC in breeding Judith from behind.

This game really should not have an end point. People should just keep slowly adding more characters and story branches bit by bit into the framework over time expanding side stories along with the main plot.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Hoping for Judith.

Horny, chubby nerd girls are an amazing thing and she's been needing content for ages now.

The eventual Judith route is what I'm really looking forward to. Especially after seeing her locker and how quickly/willing she was to give the MC a handjob in the bathroom. She's crushing on the MC hard but doesn't know how to express herself romantically or sexually yet. Virgin nerd girls like this are usually massive nymphos and will give 110% in bed. (Catch one and they will be some of the best sex you ever have. Also many are prime long term marriage material.)

Hell, she has even been made to strip in front of the MC while he strips as well. I can totally see her going home and masturbaiting to that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Judith: 31 votes
Becca: 24 votes
Grace: 20 votes
Mrs. Hendricks: 6 votes
Mrs. Johnson: 5 votes
Beth: 4 votes
Ivy: 3 votes

1. Judith
100px-Judith_icon.png

is still in the
lead with 31 votes.

2. Becca
100px-Becca_icon.png
trails by 7 votes behind Judith.

3. Grace
100px-Grace_icon.png
trails by 4 votes close behind Becca.

gozador1983

Sep 20, 2019
Something happened!
I went to the forest at night and then I needed to go to church! There, our character says she should go home and rest.
however I was stuck there it was impossible for me to leave the church!
:oops:
anyone else had this problem?

Ppino

May 4, 2018
Becca all the way

Also something really weird happened after loading a 0.19.1 Save. I have already finished Roxxy's storyline and I am able to hang out with Roxxy, her mom in their trailer, and both Missy and Becca at the beach; however my journal is saying "Hints coming later" and when I enter Ms Bisette's Classroom the cutscene involving the spin the bottle quest plays. I can progress through the quest as if I hadn't completed it up to when I have to steal the exams, then I get stuck in the principal's house because the exams have already been stolen. Throughout the bugged quest I experience a couple of errors I wasn't able to replicate. Hope this is useful in some way?

It's just a minor inconvenience

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Judith is one of the hottest characters in the game and I will be royally pissed off if she does not end up pregnant, wearing a cow suit and hooked up to one of Diane's milking machines.

They could even do and entire story arc with her and Roxxy where you get a dual romance route with Roxy feeling bad about bullying Judith (after MC puts her in her place) and then Judith confessing that she likes being dominated. Then Roxy turns a little bit dominatrix squeezing on her tits and saying (do you like that my little cow?) while the MC in breeding Judith from behind.

This game really should not have an end point. People should just keep slowly adding more characters and story branches bit by bit into the framework over time expanding side stories along with the main plot.
What a great idea!!! You should contact with DarkCookie and tell him about this. The rout of Juddith could really look like that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, every story, except maybe Jenny's, needs at least a couple more scenes. The fact that the game hasn't that many actual sex scenes is in my opinion its only real weakness. Sadly it seems to take a lot of time to draw them, which is why there are comparatively few. It'll likely get better eventually, but it'll take a lot of time.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Could use one or two more scenes with the next-door neighbor. Not staring at her pussy (why not?) while she deep-throats MC followed up by cowboy style is it. A little bit of variation would be nice, eating her pussy, maybe missionary or doggy style.

Sep 27, 2018
What a great idea!!! You should contact with DarkCookie and tell him about this. The rout of Judith could really look like that.
I probably will since I'm getting so many likes but its not just Judith that im talking about but every side character in the game and branching story-lines with them and main characters. The way this game is build you can slowly over time just keep adding story branches indefinitely and have them independent of the main story line. The biggest issue i have is that in the current builds you are locked out of certain paths like having to choose whether you pursue Mia or Mia's mother. Those locks should not exist and you should be able to pursue them both and then have a branch activate once you have them that opens up a group option (threesome with Mia and her mom or a foursome bondage scenario with the Nun). You can do these side story branches with every character in the game over time.

Just keep bug-fixing and adding modules every 6+ months and DarkCookie could do this long after the Main Story is Officially finished. Although I would recommend that we have at least 250% more side character content in the game before the main story completes and he declares the game finished. This is the second highest viewed and third highest rated game on the entire website so keeping the updates rolling will keep his donations coming in for a very long time.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes