srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
moto E4 plus android version 7.1.1
I have a Galaxy S7, which according to a quick web research should be about 50% faster than your device. It takes about two minutes for the app to start, so I guess your phone simply is lacking the power to do it faster.

• Wow
Reactions: raziel121z

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hot! That microkini definitely suits her.

I'm surprised with the lack of fanarts (excluding those crappy photoshopped montages) given the game popularity.
And those big areolas...damn she is fine as hell that's for sure

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.15 of the is up with some more features and corrections.

Please note that you can configure the new smoother sex animations with the configuration file, as usual. Or you would just stick to the defaults.

Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 1.15b with an Android hotfix.
Edit 2: updated to version 1.15c with additional fixes.
Edit 3: Version 1.16 is finally up, with some more round-offs.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alexxxmaster & Мікі, please remember this is a primarily English-speaking forum. We can't help you if we can't understand you.
I admit that there are some on this forum that do understand Russian but the numbers are low.
Use a machine translator if you have to but do remember that most struggle to make sense of Cyrillic script.

Kenuichi, I wouldn't even go within ten feet of that Roxxy. Just... No.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
OMG i m in love with Grace !
But this is a side, side caracter, do you thhink she will have more content ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hmm... As 0.20.5 is going to close up the story, what's going to be in the remaining 79.5 updates?
Well, it's not like the final version will be 1.0, given that the numbers seem basically random.

As for the rest of the game? There have always been two main parts so to say, one being what happened to MC's dad and the other finding someone for your prom (earning money as third doesn't really count, I'd guess). That second part is what the rest is mainly going to be about, introducing the remaining school girls, the dating system and the prom itself. Next to that there are certainly quite a few other, smaller stories like the teachers including Coach Bridget, Erik, the library, etc. left.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, it's not like the final version will be 1.0, given that the numbers seem basically random.

As for the rest of the game? There have always been two main parts so to say, one being what happened to MC's dad and the other finding someone for your prom (earning money as third doesn't really count, I'd guess). That second part is what the rest is mainly going to be about, introducing the remaining school girls, the dating system and the prom itself. Next to that there are certainly quite a few other, smaller stories like the teachers includnig Coach Bridget, Erik, the library, etc. left.
Okay, thanks.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes