JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I dont think you actually read what I wrote. It doesnt matter if the people complaining are backers or not. Spending OTHER people's money refers to the patrons in total, which would still apply because those complaining about the amount DC gets in donations are implying or outright stating he shouldnt make so much, or he should do more because he does get so much. That's STILL spending other people's money, as i EXTREMELY doubt one person (who is fucking whining about how much DC gets) is giving the entirety of what DC accrues.

SECOND, spending other people's money also refers to DC himself, as once the money is donated, it is HIS to allocate HOW HE WISHES. There is no, "I'm giving you 1 or 5 or 500 dollars to spend specifically in this manner I tell you to". You dont get to say, "HIRE ANOTHER ARTIST, NOW!" Nope. Doesn't work that way.

All your complaining and whining amounts to is you, WHO I DOUBT IS AN ACTUAL PATRON, mentally spending other people's money because you are upset at the rate in which you receive FREE fucking high quality content. You're basically throwing a tantrum because Dad won't give you more candy because he decided you dont need it right now. If I could make you emotional toddlers go take a nap I would.
you're right i didn't read what you wrote. i didn't even read this cause its a sorry excuse. DC needs to hurry his slow ass up

jestir

May 4, 2018
there are a few people in the game based after real people like Mayer Rump his wife daughter and his chief his maid is based after the maid from family guy and I know his gardener is but I can not for the life of me think who he is based after the gardener even make a comment about how long it takes the dev to get patches out it is the small things that make this game so great and also if you play this game on Christmas it changes the background of the town to a Christmas theme

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
there are a few people in the game based after real people like Mayer Rump his wife daughter and his chief his maid is based after the maid from family guy and I know his gardener is but I can not for the life of me think who he is based after the gardener even make a comment about how long it takes the dev to get patches out it is the small things that make this game so great and also if you play this game on Christmas it changes the background of the town to a Christmas theme
The gardener is based on the Ricardo Milos meme.

• Haha
Reactions: {0__0} and jestir

jestir

May 4, 2018
I was at the mall at night on a Sunday check out by the bus stop I will give you one clue on who you find there and then I will be silent like bob about it

• Haha
Reactions: Levitikan

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I'm expecting a post flood when the next update drops.
Here are my guesses for the types of posts per page:
4 posts of "anybody got a save/full cookie jar?"
5 posts of "does the incest patch work with the new version?"
6 posts about a bug that is fixed in 0.20.1 (which should be the first public version and probably comes a day after the initial release)
3 posts of "lol, 17 months for 4 seconds of new gameplay, DC is milking his fans hard!!!111"
2 post actually talking about the content (e.g. what they liked/disliked)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
6 posts about a bug that is fixed in 0.20.1 (which should be the first public version and probably comes a day after the initial release)
3 posts of "lol, 17 months for 4 seconds of new gameplay, DC is milking his fans hard!!!111"
You forgot the obligatory "I don't like the update because there is nothing new for <insert favorite girl here>" post.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You forgot the obligatory "I don't like the update because there is nothing new for <insert favorite girl here>" post.
Actually 99% of the posts after the new update comes out will be "I don't like this update" or "6 months waiting just for a few new scenes and some new characters, this is unacceptable".

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes