rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Guys is the console disabled? I can't get it open with config.console = True
you can make a new file called myconsole.rpy and put this into it and put it in the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
or you can just go into renpy\common and find 00console.rpy and open with a text editor and look for and change config.console = False to True

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
There ate still people out there using those ancient versions? Wow.
Yeah Lmao... i have a version 6.0.1, and ny mom use a very old 2.3.6 version, i play the game on pc though
Guys is the console disabled? I can't get it open with config.console = True
You can use the developer menu in-game now (phone wifi icon), just be carefull because you basically void your warranty with this)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well second play-through now, and certain variables are getting reset on game-load. Last play-through it was the flute quest being reset, to the locker retrieval part, even though the full flute event had been completed, which breaks the progression of that event. This time it's the mother's quest has reset to the part where you take her to buy a necklace, and then can partially progress, until you reach a block; currently stuck on checking the car, because the car has already been fixed. This bug only happened during loading the save file, as the event wasn't bugged during my last session, but happens loading any of the 6 save files I have.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm missing some scenes of Consuela in the cookie jar which scenes are those and how can I unlock them?
Also when the next update is planned to be? Cuz I'm hyped to see Maria's scenes

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
I'm missing some scenes of Consuela in the cookie jar which scenes are those and how can I unlock them?
You can bone her in the hall in the morning and if you come back to the kitchen when she is scubbing the floor you get one new scene there too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well second play-through now, and certain variables are getting reset on game-load. Last play-through it was the flute quest being reset, to the locker retrieval part, even though the full flute event had been completed, which breaks the progression of that event. This time it's the mother's quest has reset to the part where you take her to buy a necklace, and then can partially progress, until you reach a block; currently stuck on checking the car, because the car has already been fixed. This bug only happened during loading the save file, as the event wasn't bugged during my last session, but happens loading any of the 6 save files I have.
Four rules to prevent that:
  1. Do not rollback too extensively.
  2. Do only save while in the main city map.
  3. Do never save in the middle of a dialogue.
  4. Save often.
I nearly never had such issues using my mod (see signature) because it prevents rollback accross major status changes in-game. If you save in a dialog you should only load that save temporarily (e.g. to try something out) and proceed further from a main-city-map save you made earlier.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
  4. Save often.
I nearly never had such issues using my mod (see signature) because it prevents rollback accross major status changes in-game. If you save in a dialog you should only load that save temporarily (e.g. to try something out) and proceed further from a main-city-map save you made earlier.
I managed to get the files decrypted and find the right entries to fix my quest, but you might be right, I've been saving in the city map mostly. Game is working fine now I've fixed that small issue and should be finished soon.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You can currently get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Eve, Grace, Odette and Consuela pregnant, with child, knocked up, in a family way. Once they're in that condition, you can only continue to fuck Diane - pregnant sex with the others would be a nice touch.

Anyway, what other females are next to become eligible? Debbie? Mrs. Johnson? Aqua? Ms. Bissette? Ms. DeWitt? Ms. Okita? Ms. Ross? Roxxy? Becca? Missy? Crystal? Roz? Make them all eligible and you'll have to add another pregnancy floor to the hospital - you can already overload the hospital now with six pregnancies for four rooms.

Then, when Daisy keeps delivering calf after calf after calf (she's got a quick recycle time), what happens when the male calves and female calves start hitting puberty (or whatever it would be)? Does Diane or MC have to neuter (deball) the male calves so that they become steers instead of bulls? Will MC have to service the young, pubescent cowlettes when they see how he services their mother? The game just keeps getting more and more interesting, opening up a variety of options.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You can currently get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Eve, Grace, Odette and Consuela pregnant, with child, knocked up, in a family way. Once they're in that condition, you can only continue to fuck Diane - pregnant sex with the others would be a nice touch.

Anyway, what other females are next to become eligible? Debbie? Mrs. Johnson? Aqua? Ms. Bissette? Ms. DeWitt? Ms. Okita? Ms. Ross? Roxxy? Becca? Missy? Crystal? Roz? Make them all eligible and you'll have to add another pregnancy floor to the hospital - you can already overload the hospital now with six pregnancies for four rooms.

Then, when Daisy keeps delivering calf after calf after calf (she's got a quick recycle time), what happens when the male calves and female calves start hitting puberty (or whatever it would be)? Does Diane or MC have to neuter (deball) the male calves so that they become steers instead of bulls? Will MC have to service the young, pubescent cowlettes when they see how he services their mother? The game just keeps getting more and more interesting, opening up a variety of options.
Just a warning: thinking further down that line would lead to a path that may be considered illegal in most civilized countries. Just saying...

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
  4. Save often.
This is very useful for newcomers, i may suggest to add it in the OP.
Or if is possible add it inside the game itself via your mod, it would prevent a lot of save/load issues in the future.

Reactions: j4yj4m

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I really excited about the released of 0.20
it took the develop team 2 month to reach nearly half progress
so I guess they are going to released the first part of 0.20 at the end of February to the begining of March
Due to it's winter now , So DarkCookie probably going to catch cold several time ( 3~5 times)
infected by his three little kids
and they are going to spend another 4 months to prepare the second part of 0.20
so probably would be end of June to Begining of July and
so now they just keep the path released at least 3~4 updates each year ( inclusive of one Christmas speciall update and 2~3 major updates
so just be patient and hold ur ass and wait for it

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes