Mod - Ren'Py - Onhold - Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sothyr

I just gave this 5 stars only because it is a hairy mod.
    Thanks for working on it and having it compatible with the Naughty Mod. I do not play without NM and have normally also Lain's mod installed.

It is good that the moles are an extra, I do not really need this. Even if I like freckles...
    I do not really need armpit hair, but I think I can live with it.

Don't disappoint me. :)

I think I will not be able to test it, before the main story line is complete.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pistolmax

Definitely a new fav and not sure I can continue the game without it. Adds a tonne of character to each girl and is just a lotta fun. Kinda wish the amount of hair could be altered from a serious jungle to just a bit etc. Hope it gets updated or works with v0.20.5 and beyond.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hapikala_donut

Excellent mod that is perfect for those with hairy fetishes. The mod is updated quickly after each update in the main game, meaning there is not a long wait, without compromising on quality. All art is completed to a high standard and is diverse.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jstain

Excellent mod for those who prefer a real mature woman. Let's be honest, no MILF is complete without mature landscape down there as well.
    Most lewd games today give no or little options for pubic hair. This is a fantastic mod that gives those of us that prefer a hairier woman that option. Au Naturel as god intended.
    The frequent updates are awesome as well, the content creator really seems to enjoy his work. Will defiantly be checking this thread often.