Mod Ren'Py Onhold Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to reading all the posts, so please bear with me. My question is this: Can we get the hairy bush without the pit hair? I'm a fan of 70's and 80's bush but not a fan of hairy pits. Just wanted to know before I download it. :cool:

Reactions: OppaG and V-Kun

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah me too... I Really Hope he is Going to make an update. Does anyone Know if he has dropped the project?

Aug 29, 2017
That is a lot of notifications lol.

The secret worms: I cannot get to 'Beautiful Mark Mod' (Secure connection failed). Can You please re-upload it somewhere?
I tried it and I'm still able to download it. Maybe the website was having some issues when you wanted to download.

Is the beauty mark part of this mod going to get updated to current?
No, the file is still there if you want to use it but I will not update it. I mean, the game is(should) still going to work fine if you use it but the illustrations may or may not have issues.

About the update of the hairy mod to the current version:
I don't know when I will update it. Probably not so soon... I want to update my mod of Four Elements trainer before this one. The thing is that I'm working very slowly on it compared to my previous updates.
So no release date will be given but if you happen to see that I updated the mod for Four Element then (probably) the update for this one will soon follow.

Dude20

Oct 31, 2017
That is a lot of notifications lol.

I tried it and I'm still able to download it. Maybe the website was having some issues when you wanted to download.

No, the file is still there if you want to use it but I will not update it. I mean, the game is(should) still going to work fine if you use it but the illustrations may or may not have issues.

About the update of the hairy mod to the current version:
I don't know when I will update it. Probably not so soon... I want to update my mod of Four Elements trainer before this one. The thing is that I'm working very slowly on it compared to my previous updates.
So no release date will be given but if you happen to see that I updated the mod for Four Element then (probably) the update for this one will soon follow.
That's totally fine dude, thanks for the update. Keep up the good work!

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
do i download both the mod, and the naughty tribute addons? since i'll be using the naughty tribute mod.
or do i only need the addon? since i'm not sure

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
do i download both the mod, and the naughty tribute addons? since i'll be using the naughty tribute mod.
or do i only need the addon? since i'm not sure
I fixed some issues with Hairy Saga mod in my Naughty Tribute mod, and in fact most of the hairy additions in the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES) that come with Naughty Tribute are taken from this mod here (plus some hairy fixes and additions unique to Naughty Tribute).

Hairy Eve and Hairy Maria from main story part 2 are original to Naughty Tribute, though. On the other hand, Hairy Saga has some stuff that is not in Naughty Tribute -- mostly because I did not like them that much.

It's your own choice, you should be able to use both. But don't blame me if it won't work ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes