Mod Ren'Py Onhold Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Well, there are screenshots in the first post of my thread...
Oh, this is some good stuff! Shame it's not every character, but until SW comes back I'll take whatever I can get :love:
Is Maria the only one with armpit hair? Can't tell on the others

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh, this is some good stuff! Shame it's not every character, but until SW comes back I'll take whatever I can get :love:
Is Maria the only one with armpit hair? Can't tell on the others
It depends. I've integrated some of the girls from this mod here into my mod, incl. armpit hair (I guess Maria, Debbie Crystal, Jenny and Diane) but I did not include armpit hair in every case. The newer girls' pubes which I created myself are without. You will have to surprise yourself ;)
And keep in mind that you need to download the optional content for this to work, and to configure the options you like in the config menu.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020

Hornyjack69420

Mar 6, 2023
Hi I'm a complete caveman and this the first mod I've ever done, I have no idea how to make it work and the instructions don't help. I've downloaded it and have the mod sitting in a .rar what do I do next? A simple step by step would be helpful

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi I'm a complete caveman and this the first mod I've ever done, I have no idea how to make it work and the instructions don't help. I've downloaded it and have the mod sitting in a .rar what do I do next? A simple step by step would be helpful
I don't know if this mod is still supported and I don't want to hijack you, but I included much of this and some corrections in my own mod's optional content, alongside with much more hairy additions. I have some exhaustive instructions on how to install everything in my thread as well. Just see my signature.

Hornyjack69420

Mar 6, 2023
I don't know if this mod is still supported and I don't want to hijack you, but I included much of this and some corrections in my own mod's optional content, alongside with much more hairy additions. I have some exhaustive instructions on how to install everything in my thread as well. Just see my signature.
Is this the naughty tribute pack mod ?

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Can someone help on how to install on a mac? I have a .dmg file and it runs directly from it. There's no installation folder. If I click on "show package contents", I have access to an inner file tree where there's a game folder in there, but not the ones mentioned.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes