sir_legend

May 1, 2017
That's an actual scene in the Anime, haha. It's not a hentai series, but it (and most Anime, really) has a lot of perverted moments. The kid is basically a super wizard who is obsessed with breasts. He ends up groping someone like every few episodes, but for the most part it's an action show. There is some nudity, but just a couple times in the show.
Sorry for the late reply i think ill start watching it now thanks

Reactions: PervyMage32

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of Judith : since her mom is unlocked in a different route, when it'll come time for her update (in about 3 years) : will we either need to restart/unlock her mom in the other route (so locking most of Judith's stuff for a while)/DC changes it to be in Judith's and probably still need to restart ? :unsure: Same thing could happen with Annie's mom
Quite a few unlocking points have changed in the past, so it'll likely be just as in those cases. She/her shop will simply unlock when you'll need it the first time, while several stories may trigger that event. It's the same with the parlour, church, etc. now. I doubt it's going to cause that many troubles. If you've unlocked it from another story it'll be unlocked, if not, it'll unlock once you meet her the first time in Judith's story. At least that would be my guess.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ No link since there's nothing official. We get 4 random scenes split between : the 2 Rumps/mafia girl/bank clerk. Possible add-on to Tina/Maria. Apply same-ish for 0.20.5.2

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just uploaded version 2.08 of the with some corrections and a bunch of new optional content.

Version 0.20.1-2.08:
  • Added mitigation to avoid crash while loading corrupted saves (experimental).
  • Added Crystal, Diane and Jenny hairy options to the optional content, taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
  • Some more naughtiness for Josephine's scenes. Requires the optional content archive to be downloaded again.
  • Added missing images to Judith's green hair optional content.
The hairy stuff in the new optional contnet are heavily inspired by the Hairy Saga mod.

Have fun!

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
let me guess, the only cure for that virus would be a dicking from the mc, that's honestly genius

dude you just made me more hype for the rhonda update. i can't wait, i just think it sucks that it will probably come out around christmas time. i feel like it's more something i would have like to play during the summer. maybe i'm just being weird.
let me guess, the only cure for that virus would be a dicking from the mc, that's honestly genius

dude you just made me more hype for the rhonda update. i can't wait, i just think it sucks that it will probably come out around christmas time. i feel like it's more something i would have like to play during the summer. maybe i'm just being weird.
Thank you, thank you, . . . But wait, . . . there's more! . . . Not only does Diane's Milk & MC's 'protein' make a performance enhancing protein shake that Rhonda & Coach Bridget can't get enough of but the combination of Daisy's milk & MC's 'protein" combine to create a "Breast Enlargement" elixir! . . . Hilarity ensues when Dexter swipes the wrong potion and grows a set of "TITS"! . . . All of this potion work is facilitated by the master pharmacist in the basement labs of the hospital that bears an amazing resemblance to Professor Snape!

Be with us for next week's episode when Erik, June, Lily and their Gaming & Cosplayers Group go out on Captain Terry's boat for a 3 hour tour of the Summerville Triangle and get abducted by Aliens! . . Don't miss it!

Mac

( . . .and no, . . . you cannot have any of what I'm smoking, . . . )

BTW , . . . Does anyone else think that Veronica should work in the Dairy as a Production/Veterinary assistant? , , ( boots, open labcoat, clipboard and stethoscope and nothing else., . . . hominna, hominna, hominna, . . . )

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: McSlut

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We might get 0.20.5.1 late July, then 0.20.5.2 around early October. Highly doubtful we'll see the entire 0.21 on Xmas

People never vote for obvious stuff. Judith is the most whined about girl having no route > she never won a poll in ~2+ years

Speaking of Judith : since her mom is unlocked in a different route, when it'll come time for her update (in about 3 years) : will we either need to restart/unlock her mom in the other route (so locking most of Judith's stuff for a while)/DC changes it to be in Judith's and probably still need to restart ? :unsure: Same thing could happen with Annie's mom
Where does the Judith whining actually happen? There's a small subset of people who stamp their feet for it here, but by and large she is the least popular character by a country mile.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
The poll that Rhonda won, Judith came in second with 31% of the votes. She's not as unpopular as people think.
You are right, about 1/3 did in fact vote for Judith in that poll:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But let's look at who won the next one:
That's right, the last place of the 0.21 vote somehow won against the runner up from the same poll. And Judith lost numbers.

What does that tell us? Yes, she has fans (although we don't know if those are actually fans of the Latinas). But cleary not significantly enough to let her win any poll if there is real competition. So either DarkCookie just declares her the focus of an update or he puts her up against no real competition (although I'm hard pressed to think up an example... Kevin maybe?).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You are right, about 1/3 did in fact vote for Judith in that poll:
But let's look at who won the next one:
That's right, the last place of the 0.21 vote somehow won against the runner up from the same poll. And Judith lost numbers.

What does that tell us? Yes, she has fans (although we don't know if those are actually fans of the Latinas). But cleary not significantly enough to let her win any poll if there is real competition. So either DarkCookie just declares her the focus of an update or he puts her up against no real competition (although I'm hard pressed to think up an example... Kevin maybe?).
Still 30% baby!!

Reactions: Hero1 and Ghostload

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, polls can change quickly. The main story was dead last in many polls like 0.15. and 0.16. (except the repoll one where it was linked to the introduction of the pregnancy feature) but then jumped from 4% in 0.19. to 58% in 0.20.0. for no real reason.

Then again, it's not like there's that much competition for Judith left. If DC wants to progress the game, the next poll basically has to be between either new content for Judith or reworking existing content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, polls can change quickly. The main story was dead last in many polls like 0.15. and 0.16. (except the repoll one where it was linked to the introduction of the pregnancy feature) but then jumped from 4% in 0.19. to 58% in 0.20.0. for no real reason.

Then again, it's not like there's that much competition for Judith left. If DC wants to progress the game, the next poll basically has to be between either new content for Judith or reworking existing content.
You still have the library stuff with Jane. If it was me deciding, even though I like Judith, after Annie I would probably work on Debbie. We talked about this in this thread before, letting all the rework stuff for last is a really bad idea. Debbie has the most content from all the characters that need reworks, so it would be better to just finish it and get it out of the way. Also it looks weird the back and forth of new and old art.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
it's weird how erik's mom was once one of the most popular choices (i think it's why she got her update so early) but now she basically doesn't get talked about at all even though her update even back then was pretty lackluster and she's in a desperate need for an update. mia is pretty much the same story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You still have the library stuff with Jane. If it was me deciding, even though I like Judith, after Annie I would probably work on Debbie. We talked about this in this thread before, letting all the rework stuff for last is a really bad idea. Debbie has the most content from all the characters that need reworks, so it would be better to just finish it and get it out of the way. Also it looks weird the back and forth of new and old art.
Yeah, though I'd guess that he'll put content like Jane on hold for some time to focus on these things which are acutally needed to bring the game forward. In the end her content is almost completely optional.

it's weird how erik's mom was once one of the most popular choices (i think it's why she got her update so early) but now she basically doesn't get talked about at all even though her update even back then was pretty lackluster and she's in a desperate need for an update. mia is pretty much the same story.
Well, both already have some content, so it's kind of understandable that people preferred new stuff. Having said that, Mia hasn't been in any poll for almost 2 years now, so it's hard to say how popular she'd be.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Compared to the early days, now you have a lot more milf type characters, and as you said, her update wasn't anything special. She is not as interesting as the new characters. I still like her but there are other characters that I am more interested in. Mia's story wasn't even about Mia for the most part. It was more about Helen and her marriage and I don't find Mia that intersting either.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes